Does the Federal Police Station Mission Arc actually work or is it a rare mission?

• I have to wonder if the federal missions including the DEA and ATF ones are actually broken rather than the missions being extremely rare. It seems some other higher missions also have never spawned. I've been playing less often since I'm mostly getting EMS calls and lower level calls with no large incidents to keep my interest.

(Do missions spawn based on number of stations? i.e. I have 8 federal police stations, but 52 Fire stations, and 38 Ambulance stations, are the fire/ems stations affecting what is more common?)

On my possible missions page, I am only missing one DEA and ATF mission and the "Passenger train derailment (Major)" missions.

I have not had anything above those requiring 3 federal stations.

Not Criminal organization meeting or Cyber-Criminal organization hideout.

My dispatch center statistics show 8 Federal stations.

Also, is there a quick way to make sure that I've added all of the POIs other than just loading them on the map?

Playing the Rochester, NY - Monroe County USA area

All stations are placed on actual stations. Goal is to cover every station.

• For the 2 missions that are not highlighted, it means you have not met the requirements.

Do you have 8 Federal Police Stations, do you have at least 2 of them with the DEA and/or ATF expansions completed and active?

It is possible that either the station or the expansion are "Not Ready for Action"

• For the 2 missions that are not highlighted, it means you have not met the requirements.

Do you have 8 Federal Police Stations, do you have at least 2 of them with the DEA and/or ATF expansions completed and active?

It is possible that either the station or the expansion are "Not Ready for Action"

I'm not referring to the two non highlighted missions. Those second expansions are still building.

From OP, I've got the 8 federal stations, and the missions I mention not getting are Criminal organization meeting and Cyber-Criminal organization hideout.

They are highlighted in the possible missions list.

Quote from Original Post

I have not had anything above those requiring 3 federal stations.

Not Criminal organization meeting or Cyber-Criminal organization hideout.

My dispatch center statistics show 8 Federal stations.

Playing the Rochester, NY - Monroe County USA area

All stations are placed on actual stations. Goal is to cover every station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!