I need Some Help

• Currently there is no way to send credits.

It's hard in the beginning, slow going but once you get through the grind it's a lot of fun.

Some beginners tips:

When logging off for the night, send your units to alliance calls and let them sit there. Send 1 unit to each call, you will still get full credits when the call completes. Build your stations in a high volume call area. Use those stations to gain credits by sending to alliance calls and use those credits for your home area wherever you want to build. Remember, more stations equals more calls, more calls you can complete the faster the credits come in. Keep in mind at certain station counts, you are required to purchase certain units like heavy rescue vehicles, mobile command center, etc.

• So, this weekend I passed collect 500,000 credits, now I"m halfway up to 1,050,000 credits. How is one supposed to achive this? Play all day? I swear my eyes are hurting. This limited time to complete is just not fair. I tried using all my breaks at work yesterday and todays. This is pathetic!

• Depending on your own setup and alliance, you can clear 500,000 credits.

Like mibzzer15 there are tricks to accumulate credits quickly, but this is a simulation game and requires grinding to be able to get to the higher levels.

I can tell you that I accumulated 757k worth of credits in just a few hours and I know there are people who clear much more than I do.

• By alliance missions, we are referring to missions shared by others out to the alliance.

This allows others in an alliance to get the benefit of those who produce larger calls.

Some of these larger calls include:

CBRN Explosions on Ships (40 to 45k)

Bomb Explosion at Chemical Plant (35k)

Ship Fires & Explosions (22 to 32k)

Alliance Custom Missions (names vary) (14 to 28k)

and more

For example, if the alliance you are in has a high placement in an area, it will take only 3 of the largest calls to clear 100k, and all you would need to do is send 1 truck to the call.

• This is ridiculous! I spent the whole day trying to get 500,000 credits and I am NOWHERE NEAR. Any chance someone can send me 100,000? One shouldn't have to play day and night to complete weekend tasks.

The easiest way is by doing Fire stations in the beginning as those missions pay the most. I recommend around 20 fire stations before venturing out into police and medical. But it is slow going at first. Stick with it as it does get easier.

• My question is how do you get those larger calls? I have them green as my dispatch center can handle them. I have all expansions except forestry but I have not had big calls like that and only 2 warden calls.

• My question is how do you get those larger calls? I have them green as my dispatch center can handle them. I have all expansions except forestry but I have not had big calls like that and only 2 warden calls.

Just got to keep playing, if they are green in your possible missions list, then they will come. It's all random.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!