Auto EMS standdown

• Can we have the Auto EMS standdown not standdown RRVs? Or atleast an option to not standdown RRVs.

Kinda annoying when I send my RRVs to missions and they get auto cancelled, would like them to remain on scene for credits, but my ambulances to leave so I can use on other missions.

• Scottybbooyy This is a known issue that the devs have yet to address despite regularly being asked to. Suggest you report it via the app "Contact Us" Section.

Just switch off auto stand down

This is a premium feature that costs coins. To simply tell someone to not use it is unhelpful when they have paid coins for the privilege. Imagine buying coins with real money so you can build two fire stations, but only half your coins are credited to your account. I wouldn't say to you: "Just buy one station instead".

• thanks for reporting it. I have that feature disabled in the Comm Center in my US Version and it still happens. Especially with EMS Supervisors and Fly Cars

I switched back on this morning in hope of recovering ambulances tied up.

Only for all my calls that had a ambulance officer, welfare vehicle or mass casualty unit all released all units needed to complete them.

A feature that I am paying for but can not use. It's not a new fault it's a well known issue and it's unacceptable that it is another that's shoved off onto a to do list while new content is prioritised.

• I switched back on this morning in hope of recovering ambulances tied up.

Only for all my calls that had a ambulance officer, welfare vehicle or mass casualty unit all released all units needed to complete them.

A feature that I am paying for but can not use. It's not a new fault it's a well known issue and it's unacceptable that it is another that's shoved off onto a to do list while new content is prioritised.

Im not sure as to why your Welfare and Mass Casualty are being released as mine stay put till the end of the call. Ambulance Officers however still for me stand down but when sent a 2nd time they do stay. I have reported this via the relevant channels and its being looked into.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!