• I still believe only required if available with POI could be a good solution tbh

Unless your going to place POI's in every Pond, Lake and continuously down rivers within 3km of where you may get a fire there is no way to accurately spawn missions. This plus the hydrant POI's wont work for many reasons as i have stated on many occasions as well as another that has just come to light recently as i have recently found out that the game has a limit to the total number of POI's you can place in order to keep the game running smoothly.

If by POI's you mean only POI Missions, this is more down the line of thought i have had on them, however again, a HVP requirement comes with problems such as the game having no limit to the type of calls you can get, meaning you could get 40 missions requiring HVP for example which for most areas (or all to be honest) would completely overwhelm those playing realistically.

• Unless your going to place POI's in every Pond, Lake and continuously down rivers within 3km of where you may get a fire there is no way to accurately spawn missions. This plus the hydrant POI's wont work for many reasons as i have stated on many occasions as well as another that has just come to light recently as i have recently found out that the game has a limit to the total number of POI's you can place in order to keep the game running smoothly.

If by POI's you mean only POI Missions, this is more down the line of thought i have had on them, however again, a HVP requirement comes with problems such as the game having no limit to the type of calls you can get, meaning you could get 40 missions requiring HVP for example which for most areas (or all to be honest) would completely overwhelm those playing realistically.

Perhaps the lack of a limit on types of calls could be looked into? Maybe one of many "Realistic" features which could be added to the premium account package to give players more incentive to get premium?

• Unless your going to place POI's in every Pond, Lake and continuously down rivers within 3km of where you may get a fire there is no way to accurately spawn missions. This plus the hydrant POI's wont work for many reasons as i have stated on many occasions as well as another that has just come to light recently as i have recently found out that the game has a limit to the total number of POI's you can place in order to keep the game running smoothly.

By this logic then the heathland and bus stop POI is useless because there are so many, surely using a POI such as "Forest bordering lake" could generate rarer 'HVP only required if available' missions

• Perhaps the lack of a limit on types of calls could be looked into? Maybe one of many "Realistic" features which could be added to the premium account package to give players more incentive to get premium?

I have thought about this before, having a realism option in the settings for premium members. Adjusting the calls for the general game though just wouldn’t work as players would not be earning enough to keep them interested in playing the game (an issue with previous versions)

By this logic then the heathland and bus stop POI is useless because there are so many, surely using a POI such as "Forest bordering lake" could generate rarer 'HVP only required if available' missions

Bus stop was added before there was even the idea of a water script and is a direct port from the German version, it shouldn’t be there but it is. Heathland, you don’t put down a POI every 500 meters of heathland, just 1 (maybe two) if it’s a large area. It’s not the same as having to place POI’s every 500 meters up an entire river and then in every pond and around the edge of every lake or suitable for HVP operations, and then getting the game to work out if the call is close enough to spawn and require an hvp, a system that doesn’t exist and honestly won’t exist. You then have calls where you can daisy chain multiple HVP’s. There are too many variables to add it and it’s nowhere near as easy as you are making it out to be

• I have thought about this before, having a realism option in the settings for premium members. Adjusting the calls for the general game though just wouldn’t work as players would not be earning enough to keep them interested in playing the game (an issue with previous versions)

Bus stop was added before there was even the idea of a water script and is a direct port from the German version, it shouldn’t be there but it is. Heathland, you don’t put down a POI every 500 meters of heathland, just 1 (maybe two) if it’s a large area. It’s not the same as having to place POI’s every 500 meters up an entire river and then in every pond and around the edge of every lake or suitable for HVP operations, and then getting the game to work out if the call is close enough to spawn and require an hvp, a system that doesn’t exist and honestly won’t exist. You then have calls where you can daisy chain multiple HVP’s. There are too many variables to add it and it’s nowhere near as easy as you are making it out to be

Fair enough then, I know the idea won't get anywhere. I also know the staff team wants to give the HVP more of a use as I've seen in your posts before, so I'll hope eventually we do see it used somehow.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!