More Light Boat Problems - trailers and staging

• If trailers and staging areas are going to be problematic, can we please get the heavy rescue w/ light boat option at fire and rescue docks?

I have a few water rescue boat trailers only because the fire and rescue boat docks do not allow for the rescue w/ light boat, but need utility and trailer. I stopped using trailers otherwise because I got one glitched 10 hours away on a past alliance event.

Alliance had a storm surge, so they needed every boat possible. I send my 2 trailers and 7 hr w/ boat units. The trailers were assigned specific tow units. When sending to the staging area, I chose only the trailers, to prevent issues. On the second day, I started seeing "tractive vehicle not available." When it's sitting in the staging area. I tried removing it and redispatching it, it stopped giving the tractive vehicle error so I tried dispatching it to a call. It acts like it goes, but it just sits there.

I removed the trailer from the staging area and readded. But now the trailer is ever so slowly crawling back toward home base, while the utility tow unit is going code to the call I just tried to send the trailer on.

So I dispatch to the staging area...

It says dispatched successfully

But I scroll to the bottom again and... Still there...

Playing the Rochester, NY - Monroe County USA area

All stations are placed on actual stations. Goal is to cover every station.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!