Ambulance Accident

• I feel like the ambulance accident call has a disproportionate number of patients. Essentially ambulances only guarantee two to three occupants at a time (if they are in service/have a patient). I do agree that there is a high chance of injury for anyone in the patient compartment area and at the minimum, the patient in the rear of the ambulance will need to have transport continued by another unit, however, I find that most of my ambulance accidental calls if not have the max 6 at all times.

I would recommend reducing the patients to a minimum of 1, max of six still, and a 100% chance of transport for at least one patient. I would also like to recommend the addition of battalion chief and EMS Chief responses (if someone has them, not to require the generation of the call for lower-level players).

While this may not necessarily be a Mass-Casualty response this is a high-profile event that would spike the interest of supervision and for an ambulance to be involved the EMS Chief is likely going to need to be involved in a reporting process, etc.

• I feel like the ambulance accident call has a disproportionate number of patients. Essentially ambulances only guarantee two to three occupants at a time (if they are in service/have a patient). I do agree that there is a high chance of injury for anyone in the patient compartment area and at the minimum, the patient in the rear of the ambulance will need to have transport continued by another unit, however, I find that most of my ambulance accidental calls if not have the max 6 at all times.

I would recommend reducing the patients to a minimum of 1, max of six still, and a 100% chance of transport for at least one patient. I would also like to recommend the addition of battalion chief and EMS Chief responses (if someone has them, not to require the generation of the call for lower-level players).

While this may not necessarily be a Mass-Casualty response this is a high-profile event that would spike the interest of supervision and for an ambulance to be involved the EMS Chief is likely going to need to be involved in a reporting process, etc.

Love the suggestion to add an EMS chief, supervisors would absolutely be called out! I do think that having more patients than would be in the ambulance isn't too crazy, considering that there's likely another vehicle involved. I would love to see the same mission type added to other units i.e. fire truck accident and police car accident.

• Love the suggestion to add an EMS chief, supervisors would absolutely be called out! I do think that having more patients than would be in the ambulance isn't too crazy, considering that there's likely another vehicle involved. I would love to see the same mission type added to other units i.e. fire truck accident and police car accident.

I don't think it's crazy to think that it's possible but on average I don't think it's going to be six ALS patients every time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!