Seasonal Alliance Events

• I’d like to propose having seasonal alliance events either in addition to or replacing the generic “storm” option. As it stands right now, the existing choices need some company. It would add that touch of realism to be responding to a blizzard for instance during winter as opposed to just a generic “storm”.

Winter (December – February): Blizzard

Spring (March-May): Tornado Outbreak

Summer (June – August): Heatwave

Fall (September – November): Wildfire Outbreak

Blizzard Missions:

• Damaged Roof
    • Hypothermia
    • Traffic Accident – Ice
    • Car in Lake
    • Frostbite
    • Shoplifting
    • Loss of Heat in Residential Structure (details below)
    • Loss of Heat in Commercial Structure (details below)
    • Container Fire

Tornado Outbreak Missions:

• Tornado touchdown in rural area
    • Tornado touchdown in urban area
    • Damaged Roof
    • Ceiling Collapse
    • Glass shard embedded in hand
    • Serious injuries caused by glass
    • Person under Tree
    • Tree on the road
    • Falling Light Pole

Heatwave Missions:

• Heatstroke (or the Heat Stroke summer version)
    • Air Conditioner Fire (details below)
    • Loss of Air Conditioning in Residential Structure (details below)
    • Loss of Air Conditioning in Commercial Structure (details below)
    • Burning car
    • Drowning
    • Dehydration
    • Shoplifting

Wildfire Outbreak Missions:

• Little Field Fire
    • Large Field Fire
    • Small Wildfire
    • Medium Wildfire
    • Wilderness First Aid
    • Lightning Strike in Forest
    • Acute asthma
    • Cabin Fire
    • Neighborhood Evacuation (details below)

New Missions:

• Alasizon

Changed the title of the thread from “Seasonal Large Scale Alliance Missions” to “Seasonal Alliance Events”.
  • I like the idea, but I think that the tornado outbreak might be more appropriate for summer, as would the wildfire outbreak. I think a better way to go about this would be to have a few different options per season- some of them would overlap as the wildfire season, for instance, takes place during both the summer and fall. Here's my set of suggestions:

Winter:

• Blizzard
    • Ice Storm

Spring:

• Thunderstorm/Tornado Outbreak
    • Regional Flooding

Summer:

• Wildfire Outbreak
    • Heat Wave
    • Thunderstorm/Tornado Outbreak

Fall:

• Wildfire Outbreak
    • Cold Snap

That's all just an idea and I'd love to have this suggestion happen even in its original form, but I felt like there's some room to expand on the concept.

• Fall was definitely a harder one to choose - I based the Wildfire Outbreak option based on the # of acres burned in the West by month but as we all know, it is becoming wildfire season year round out West with the current drought.

I'd love to hear more ideas if anyone has any on seasonal options as my ideas certainly aren't the end all, be all.

• Fall was definitely a harder one to choose - I based the Wildfire Outbreak option based on the # of acres burned in the West by month but as we all know, it is becoming wildfire season year round out West with the current drought.

I'd love to hear more ideas if anyone has any on seasonal options as my ideas certainly aren't the end all, be all.

That makes sense! After a little research the tornado outbreak isn't TOO unrealistic for spring.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!