Alliance Funds Improvements

• Do you like the suggestion 10

The result is only visible to the participants.

Hello, there!
    I've recently started my own alliance, and have noted a huge problem, that makes it impossible to help your members out with alliance building the first long period of time.

Therefore I've thought about something that could improve the alliance funds & the way it interact.

Funds Donation

It could be cool to see the possibility of letting staff or just normal alliance members donate to the alliance funds.

This would do it easier for new alliances to get their alliance buildings from the start.

You would example go to the alliance funds tab & press a donation button. Then you'd be able to donate a custom amount to the alliance funds.

Automatic Funds Contribution

It could be cool to see the possibility of letting the alliance admin set a required of contribution the members have to follow.

The member would afterwards be able to put the contribution higher or apply to lower it. This would help getting credits to the alliance funds & alliances who requires people to donate, doesn't have to check manually.

Custom Fund Contribution Amount

It could be cool to see the possibility of letting the alliance members set a custom amount of contribution they want to donate, that let them donate more than 10%

• The simple solution would be the following alliance policy change.

Charge members 400-500 for academy courses and 50% tax on all alliance prisons and hospitals. Then give discounts to members based on their rate of contribution rate. (Example: Give a discount of 10% for every 1% contribution rate the member give. This gives them the incentive to give at the 10% rate. The discount can easily be set by an admin or co admin. This would require routinely checking the member roster incase a member increases or decreases their contribution rate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!