New realease

• Yes it's still police and AU didn't have a update since June Last Year so almost 8 months with out a CP soo they needed it more then we do we literally just had a 16 unit I suspect MCUS will be next as there's was October but the devs will push the update when it's ready however I would like. A update on what is even the CP based around on because we know police but that's about it

• Yes it's still police and AU didn't have a update since June Last Year so almost 8 months with out a CP soo they needed it more then we do we literally just had a 16 unit I suspect MCUS will be next as there's was October but the devs will push the update when it's ready however I would like. A update on what is even the CP based around on because we know police but that's about it

Thank u

Yes I know devs work very hard and AU was due one. I wasn’t saying on when it was coming or how long it is taking as I know the devs work very hard. But am looking forward too seeing it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!