New Forestry Aircraft Ideas

• Single Engine Air Tanker (SEAT) - 800 gal tank 1 trained personnel

Smoke Jumper Aircraft - 2-10 trained personnel

These are real units that the US Department of Forestry uses to operate on their forest fires. These would be nice to see in game for realistic purposes and make it cheaper and easier to get water/personnel to a wildfire.

• Single Engine Air Tanker (SEAT) - 800 gal tank 1 trained personnel

Smoke Jumper Aircraft - 2-10 trained personnel

These are real units that the US Department of Forestry uses to operate on their forest fires. These would be nice to see in game for realistic purposes and make it cheaper and easier to get water/personnel to a wildfire.

Excellent suggestion

• I am re-thinking the smoke jumper idea. it might be better to just have a transport plane that can carry up to 20 or 30 people. these could be used for many things from helping with major calls as a part of a made up task force to being a 10 person smoke jumper team based of real life departments. i know coast guard is a thing everyone wants and these could classify as a coast guard plane for the people who want them. overall there are many things a transport plane could be used for, it would be a larger version of the crew carrier.

• I did notice this morning that when you deploy your airborne firefighting aircraft that when they arrive they will cancel out the requirement for some of the wildland apparatus.... at least in the version I am playing that happened.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!