Fire/Police HQ

• I tend to base a few officers at fire HQ’s. As for police, it depends on what I can find on Google earth/other info. ARV’s for example I may base there unless I find an ARV base somewhere else. London is slightly different as I have a couple of PaDP based there as they protect New Scotland Yard

• I tend to base a few officers at fire HQ’s. As for police, it depends on what I can find on Google earth/other info. ARV’s for example I may base there unless I find an ARV base somewhere else. London is slightly different as I have a couple of PaDP based there as they protect New Scotland Yard

I think for the HQ for police I will hold off for the public order update and maybe use some of those units Thanks.

• I think for the HQ for police I will hold off for the public order update and maybe use some of those units Thanks.

I just started to name the patrol cars with names such as Chief of Police, Deputy Police Chief, Swat Commander, Shift Commander and then put them in various substations and named my partol cars with the alphabet ( 10Adam, 20 David, 10 Charlie etc.,) Then it appears that you have "supervisors" in each police station but they are actually patrol cars...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!