Mass Edit Ambulance Officers

• Might be missing something, but it seems at the moment you have to edit every ambulance officer one at a time to enable the auto transport etc.

A way to have one setting & apply to all would be nice.

• Might be missing something, but it seems at the moment you have to edit every ambulance officer one at a time to enable the auto transport etc.

A way to have one setting & apply to all would be nice.

Just a helpful hint, with LSS-Manager you can use the Dashboard to make it easier.

Clicking on the small icon beside EMS Chief will pull up all the vehicles. (NOTE: Although I do not play in MCUK, the LSSM functionality should work the same).

This will allow you to have a one stop shop to change all your units, I had to do this exact same process when MCUS opened up EMS Chief's to auto trigger a hospital transport.

I know it is not what your request was originally for, but hopefully it helps a little.

• Thank you, that's handy to speed the process up, but still un-needed steps that could be made smoother by the devs. Thank you again!

• Can some one please expand on exactly what this allows you to do and how to set it up. I went into the LMSS and Dashboard and clicked the small icon and it gives me all of my EMS Chiefs I have designated.. not sure what to do past that point and exactly what the results will be. sorry... I am still new

• Can some one please expand on exactly what this allows you to do and how to set it up. I went into the LMSS and Dashboard and clicked the small icon and it gives me all of my EMS Chiefs I have designated.. not sure what to do past that point and exactly what the results will be. sorry... I am still new

It puts all your EMS Chiefs together, so it's easier for you to go through and edit them one-by-one easier than going through all of your stations and finding your EMS Chiefs.

• It puts all your EMS Chiefs together, so it's easier for you to go through and edit them one-by-one easier than going through all of your stations and finding your EMS Chiefs.

ok.... so this is just so you can edit them individually...has nothing to do with assigning them? correct? Also, I apologize as I play in the US and realize this is in the UK forum but it seemed to relate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!