Missions being generated?

• What determines the frequency of missions being generated? BEFORE I even had any light boats for rescue I had flooding missions spawn. They started off sporadic but now it seems that "Medium" or "Giant" or "Large" flooding missions spawn every 10 missions or so and this is consistent despite the game speed. Been playing off and on all day today and have at least a dozen (probably more) flooding incidents spawn and they required an astronomical amount of resources. Also, all my boats don't show up as available on the ticket.....yes, I have them status as available, yes those that need tow vehicle are assigned one, yes they are assigned to the one communications center I have, yes they have the required "trained" personnel. They are a royal pain to say the least.

• Tbh i dont see the issue is a good paying mission, allows the light boars to be used mroe often and imo they aren't too common

well.... if you have the game in normal mode, and you have 2 or 3 "flooding" issues at same time (which has been the norm today) it depletes your resources quickly... Normally requires 8 engines, 4 chiefs, mobile command, at least 6 patrol cars and 5-6 ambulances and a couple heavy squads. I had one require 10 engines

• It's totally random as to which missions are generated. You may get a bunch of to day then you may go a few days with out and of them. If you don't have an unit available because it's already out use the follow-up tab to assign the needed units. Once it finishes with the call that it's on; it'll head to the next call. Hope this helps.

• It's totally random as to which missions are generated. You may get a bunch of to day then you may go a few days with out and of them. If you don't have an unit available because it's already out use the follow-up tab to assign the needed units. Once it finishes with the call that it's on; it'll head to the next call. Hope this helps.

That is what I do in regards to the follow up. But I can tell you in the past 2 or 3 days I have had 30 or more of them...LMAO

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!