PSU UPDATE THREAD

• Honestly, I'd say next steps might be likely to be simply polishing this update, bug fixing and minor releases etc to fill any gaps people come up with. I think Amb is pretty flushed out so presumeably back to fire, but I'd be happy to wait well over 6 months for the next update of this scale as it's simply gonna take that long to retrofit what I have (Which is a good thing as it's what keeps me engaged and playing).

Yeah, was wondering if they were planning on continuing with police stuff after this or fire stuff- definitely agree this update will last be ages and I’m pretty happy with it

• Just wondering, what will the next step be after this? Continuing police or will it be fire? (This is in no way me being ungrateful, this is one of the best updates in a while and should keep me engaged for ages, just wondering what the next steps will be)

It’s a valid question. Next steps is getting this update the way it is and also handing the second batch of missions that were supposed to come with this.

After that I’m not sure. We will see how the community is doing. I’m not sure what large updates there are for police as this covers a large sector, without straying into the different firearms roles etc as terrorism is something the devs wanted to avoid (which means CTSFO etc can’t happen)

If fire, perhaps start looking at USAR and the likes of that

• It’s a valid question. Next steps is getting this update the way it is and also handing the second batch of missions that were supposed to come with this.

After that I’m not sure. We will see how the community is doing. I’m not sure what large updates there are for police as this covers a large sector, without straying into the different firearms roles etc as terrorism is something the devs wanted to avoid (which means CTSFO etc can’t happen)

Ah okay, that makes sense. I know some people saw “any dog unit” and assumed USAR dog/USAR update haha. Staff should take their time though this update should last me months

• It’s a valid question. Next steps is getting this update the way it is and also handing the second batch of missions that were supposed to come with this.

for me the only things i really want to see for police are normal cell vans, motorbikes and CID however thats a update for a later date.

Thank You!

• for me the only things i really want to see for police are normal cell vans, motorbikes and CID however thats a update for a later date.

Thank You!

Yes, later down the line a few filler units would flush things out nicely - the ability to purchase vans with higher staff capacity at regular stations would be great eventually.

• I dont even see a Police Depot in my game... maybe I am not the correct rank yet?

• Was supposed to be a total of 50 vehicles max. And expansion slots less than that.

Just tested buying a vehicle slot for the Depot and one slot gave me two vehicles (20k credits paid for apparently double slots) so that would account for the 50 total you said should be possible (10 to start, then 20 upgrades of 2 slots each totalling 40 further, for a max of 50)

• Could someone explain how this works? P21P6 is the only unit on scene and I can't figure out how this makes sense..

I think it's a requirement rather than a statement of what is currently happening. Aka it's not saying your pump has a police medic on board, it's saying this type of patient should receive treatment from a police medic.

• TACRfan

Changed the title of the thread from “Police Depot” to “PSU UPDATE THREAD”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!