PSU UPDATE THREAD

• Hey, a person in my alliance asked if it was possible to have a arr for Inspector Trained Staff or Sergeant trained staff.

like to click a button and for it to send the nearest inspector out on a vehicle.

They can create their own custom vehicle catagory and then assign a sgt and inspector to those vehicles and do it that way.

• I think the reason l3 was not added was due to not needing to over complicate it, as i personally will feel overwhelmed with the amount of traiing needed for lv3 as well

• Why are Detention Vans limited to 1 per station?

I know y'all like to play realistic, but not everyone does. I don't understand there being a limit, let alone that limit being set at 1.

As has been mentioned this is not a Cell Van which is alot more common within the UK which IRL carry 2 prisoners. The Detention van is commonly used at large events such as football matches or protests where there is potential for multiple prisoners. The cap will be there for a reason so there isn't much that can be done.

• It's a more powerful unit being able to carry 4 prisoners so it makes sense to limit the amount of one's purchased.

If you want to play realistic, yes. However, most people don't.

I understand keeping units and what's added to the game more realistic, of course not going to just add a stupid unit that doesn't exist IRL.

I don't understand making limits like this. It's easy to send 4 IRVs to a job (50k for small station, 160k for 3 expansions, 20k for 3 IRVs.. 230k total.). Yet, the vans cost 100k for station + 100k for expansion (& 7 day wait) + 26k for the unit, 226k total (subsequent ones in each station will cost more as theres the expansion cost).

They're equally priced almost if going from a base station, not even that powerful considering how easy&cheap it is to get IRVs.

If people want to play realistically, with these limits, then they can, the same way people play realistic with station placements. Should be optional, though.

• I don't think it's more to do with realism but more the fact that it transports a large amount of prisoners. It's like they would also would add a Large Ambulance that treats 4 patients... It's the fact it transports in bulk I think it the main reason why it's limited.

• I don't think it's more to do with realism but more the fact that it transports a large amount of prisoners. It's like they would also would add a Large Ambulance that treats 4 patients... It's the fact it transports in bulk I think it the main reason why it's limited.

Refer to my point on the costs - From a base situation, 4x IRV is easier to get in a station than 1x Detention van. Costs the same from base level. There isn't a really "major" benefit to one unit doing 4 transports at once, not one to warrant limiting to 1/station.

• Refer to my point on the costs - From a base situation, 4x IRV is easier to get in a station than 1x Detention van. Costs the same from base level. There isn't a really "major" benefit to one unit doing 4 transports at once, not one to warrant limiting to 1/station.

Then don't use the new unit...

• Lol, typical response.

"Dont use it" is the stupidest response to anything.

Cool, stop complaining then. Not going to keep going back and fourth with you on this conversation because you're not worth my time. Enjoy the update.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!