Cool, stop complaining then. Not going to keep going back and fourth with you on this conversation because you're not worth my time. Enjoy the update.
You chose to respond and get involved, I asked a question to the game devs/community team over the limit, and have since gave reasons why I don't think the limit makes sense. Have a nice night
Just to sum everything up:
The limit being set at 1/station makes no sense for a few reasons:
- Not everyone wants to play realistic
- The van is basically the equivalent of 4x IRV
- It's approximately the same cost as 4x IRV
- It's less powerful than the new multi-carriers for DSU and Armed Response (which dont have limits)
- Some IRL stations if they have these, have multiple. Eg one of the Met stations have 5 available per shift.