PSU UPDATE THREAD

• As someone has mentioned above, they are almost like a holding cell on wheels.
    board.missionchief.com/index.php?attachment/9990/

If you wanted to be really really realistic you could argue that the PSU vans should be able to intheory transport a prisoner as alot of forces have a rear cell in their sprinter vans.

PSU van was supposed to transport one prisoner. Not sure if this was removed due to it conflicting with the way missions work (removing required personnel etc) or if it was just forgotten about

• its limited for the same reason Mass Casualty is, irl you wont have 1 per 20 stations, probably more, but they carry 4 prisoners so limit 1/station isn't too bad really. And I'm not gonna bother to continue arguing.

On a unrelated note, I was wondering if it was possible to update the Large Public Disturbance call to have public order/sgts/insp needed.

And do the new Carriers count as police cars?

Try to look at your map filters, and see if it is unchecked for large police depot

Hi I’ve checked that it’s not showing on there either.

• Hey TACRfan, sorry to be a pain do you have a update on the transfer glitch, its really frustrating.

No update. I gave the devs the following information regarding changes that should happen.

I have taken feedback from the forum, from my alliance and from other alliances and come up with a list of changes.

Make extension available at small stations

Flip courses the correct way (not sure what they mean by the game has them the other way)

Allow the transfer of personnel between police stations, police helicopter bases and police depots

Add ARR category for sergeants and inspectors

Increase mission pay out, at least double, triple for the largest missions.

Talk to devs about releasing a change log with updates

Make it so level 1 counts as level 2 in the same way as how fire command unit counts as fire officer

Make all the new vehicles count as an IRV

Update large public disturbance call with a new version including public order

Increase detention van limit to 3

• I’m not sure I understand how the game is making level 2 the highest, please let me know. You are right though 1 should be the highest so it will be changed if that’s the case 👍 The reason level 3 wasn’t included is we saw it as a base level training that people shouldn’t have to do. The same way driver training, BA training etc is not a thing.

My be missing something but it seems level 1 is the highest in-game? Looking at the new missions, there's 2 variations.

The lower paying variation requires level 2, higher paying variation requires both.

https://www.missionchief.co.uk/einsaetze/449

https://www.missionchief.co.uk…e/449?additive_overlays=a

Thanks for passing all these on! Good suggestions, hopefully the devs listen and implement some, if not all, of these.

• "Flip courses the correct way (not sure what they mean by the game has them the other way)"

Regarding this, you earlier stated:

"Missions will require both trainings for the different roles at an incident. Level 2 is the highest, level one being lower and will be used for most low level disorder type missions. L1 will most likely end up being used more than 2 over time as and when more missions are added"

What I meant is in reality L1 is the higher skillset than L2. L1 would be less often used than L2 IRL.

• Regarding this, you earlier stated:

"Missions will require both trainings for the different roles at an incident. Level 2 is the highest, level one being lower and will be used for most low level disorder type missions. L1 will most likely end up being used more than 2 over time as and when more missions are added"

What I meant is in reality L1 is the higher skillset than L2. L1 would be less often used than L2 IRL.

Sorry yes I meant the other around 🙂

• This is something I doubt is possible coding-wise, but thought I'd suggest anyway: With a lot of my PSU carriers, I want to be able to select a "PSU" ARR and have it dispatch with 9 trained PSU crew. But I also want to use the vehicle as an IRV when the PSU element is not needed, and when selecting the "IRV" ARR have it dispatch with any 2 police officers, even if more officers are available. (This is assuming the vehicle is State 2 - at station - and not already crewed). There isn't a way to force the vehicle to take fewer than max crew when there are enough crew available to fill it at the station currently, I think is the main issue I have?

• Quick update. Obviously with Easter coming up, it doesn’t leave much working time to get things sorted before Easter. Changes to make vehicles count as IRV’s and adding the extension to small stations may be done before Easter. But the other things may take more time so probably won’t be done before.

This is something I doubt is possible coding-wise, but thought I'd suggest anyway: With a lot of my PSU carriers, I want to be able to select a "PSU" ARR and have it dispatch with 9 trained PSU crew. But I also want to use the vehicle as an IRV when the PSU element is not needed, and when selecting the "IRV" ARR have it dispatch with any 2 police officers, even if more officers are available. (This is assuming the vehicle is State 2 - at station - and not already crewed). There isn't a way to force the vehicle to take fewer than max crew when there are enough crew available to fill it at the station currently, I think is the main issue I have?

I have a feeling this isn’t possible but I can ask.

• Hi,

We would like to inform you that we have made a few adjustments to the PSU content we introduced on Monday:

• We added the new Police & Public Safety Extension to Small Police Stations
    • PSU Carrier, Fire Arms Personnel Carrier and M-RAV now count as IRV
    • We added a new extension that can be build after the Police & Public Safety Extension which allows the purchase of two additional Detention Vans. (Not available in Small Police Stations)
    • Mission variation with new requirements for "Large Public Disturbance" is now available.

If you would like to have more information about the new content, check our FAQs on on PSU vehicles and the Large Police Depot and the updated FAQ on educations.

You MissionChief team

• Excuse me, how come transfering staff between large police depot and police stations was not added in this update, Thank you for everythig else.

• Thank you for listening to us and making these changes.

Any updates on the following, I understand Easter is coming up and some of these changes will take more time, but an update on if they're going to be worked on will be nice!

Allow the transfer of personnel between police stations, police helicopter bases and police depots

Add ARR category for sergeants and inspectors

Increase mission pay out, at least double, triple for the largest missions.

Change log with future updates

Make it so level 1 counts as level 2 in the same way as how fire command unit counts as fire officer

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!