Change mission requirements for "Child Locked in Car" mission

• I have a proposal to add platform and heavy rescue trucks to replace fire trucks when doing this mission, most heavy rescues and ladder trucks should carry similar equipment to open a car door to rescue somebody, it would make the most sense to require 1x firetruck (or heavy rescue or platform truck as a replacement), 1x police car, and 1x ambulance (for 1x patient).

Let me know what you think of this change idea.

• I have a proposal to add platform and heavy rescue trucks to replace fire trucks when doing this mission, most heavy rescues and ladder trucks should carry similar equipment to open a car door to rescue somebody, it would make the most sense to require 1x firetruck (or heavy rescue or platform truck as a replacement), 1x police car, and 1x ambulance (for 1x patient).

Let me know what you think of this change idea.

Yea.....that makes sense.... although I have had other missions where it says a BLS unit can be substituted and end up sending an ALS one later. But I totally agree.. I also think it is funny on most of these types of incidents, someone goes to jail for locking their kid in the car!

• I think a bit like your suggestion to change the Serious Injuries caused by Glass mission, it would probably work best if the 1x firetruck requirement was substituted for a Min # of Fire Personnel.

However, I'm not sure if that mission generation is still possible. I seem to recall from another thread a ways back that each fire mission requires at least 1x engine (and police 1x patrol car and EMS 1x ambulance) as a hard coded requirement.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!