Police Transport Mission

• Good afternoon,

I was discussing this in my alliance and was advised to place this suggestion here to see if it is something that is already being considered.

As we saw with Urgent Care Centre it introduced a transport mission from your UCC to a Hospital. With this new Police update, I feel there is an opportunity to create a similar mission but for policing with the detention van. For example, you get a transport request for a detention van to convey a prisoner from a Police Station to the nearest prison.

The whole idea surrounding this mission is persons taken into Police custody are often held to appear in court the next day. As it would be impractical to do the whole court concept in this game this mission could sim the result of a person being conveyed to court and held on remand in prison until trial etc.

I understand it may be a big ask but thought it would be good to suggest it.

Many thanks

• Police do not normally do prisoner transfer from custody to courts or prisons to courts this is done by private companies, believe it is GEOAmey that has the contract just now.

Police only transport suspects from scenes to police custody or do occasional transfers between custody suites due to logistical issues, mainly one becoming full or it develops an issue.

Adding prisoner transfers is not really going to add much to the game play. The clinic generated transfers need to be improved though as they have huge potential to be a thing even hospital generated transfers where a department is not available.

• Police do not normally do prisoner transfer from custody to courts or prisons to courts this is done by private companies, believe it is GEOAmey that has the contract just now.

Police only transport suspects from scenes to police custody or do occasional transfers between custody suites due to logistical issues, mainly one becoming full or it develops an issue.

Adding prisoner transfers is not really going to add much to the game play. The clinic generated transfers need to be improved though as they have huge potential to be a thing even hospital generated transfers where a department is not available.

Yes for private Coy, but we were told, that this detention van thing is the civilian version, not the ie. police sprinters with 4ish cells...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!