Questions on Building Complex

• Hey guys,

I've got some questions related to the building complex, search didn't help me .... I have a building complex (Level 2), containing each one fire station, police station and ems station.

1.) I do have personal in the complex, but I can't either buy vehicles in the complex nor can I assign the personal to any vehicle at an attached station. And I can't move personal from Building complex to any other station. So personal in the complex is useless?

2.) Complex's benefits: Are there any? I see "vehicle effiency", does this really affect anything? It seems I've gotten an extra slot in each station at level 1 odr 2? At level 5 it shows to get an extra slot in each attached station and a heliport at the complex. Which heliport? Police or HEMS?

So, as a resumee it seems to be just a very expensive way to get 2 extra slots in each attached station and one Heliport?

Yours, Taliesin

location (Ingame): Chicago (IL) and suburbs, Milwaukee (WI), Seattle (WA)

location (real): Germany

• This particular process is, simply put, a money grab ("credits/coin grab"), I strongly recommend against purchasing it.

There are some discussions available on the forum like:

Building Complex(Bits and Bobs)

• To be fair I wish I never went down the route of building a complex but only figured this out after having 9 of them, however as I am unable to delete them I found a use

In the UK Milton Keynes area there is a "blue light hub" this building consists of all 3 emergency services under one roof and is a huge building

I would advise against building like EMS-Chief said they are a waste however is you already have it built so that it don't go to waste maybe consider using it where you have a building like the "Milton Keynes Blue Light Hub"

Hope this helps

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!