Create own calls

• First off, id like to say i love this game and have been playing it for over 8 years but have slowed down a lot lately.

I love playing realistically, long with many other players, I build real stations and try to use real vehicles/apparatus also. But it has gotten more difficult to do so because of the calls the game has, some just require way to many units and playing realistically becomes to difficult.

I would love the option (and would even pay extra for it) to be able to turn off all the missions provided by the me, and be allowed to create and use our own missions/calls so theyd be more suitable to where we decide to play. (no more huge missions in places where real life would never happen).

and there would be ways to regulate it to prevent abuse such as:

-money; when missions are created, the less units and time needed to complete the call, the less its worth, the more units a call requires, so the more units you choose, the more the call is worth and the longer it would take

-create a minimum amount of calls the require only 1 or two units, this way people cant just make huge calls only to make money.

but this would allow people to play realistically alot more easy and they can customize it to fit the area they choose to play (big city vs rural)

• I think this could still be exploited. For example you could just make one call that requires loads of vehicles and then continuously just use that one call to make money. I think also this would be a lot of work for the devs and not something they would do as it wouldn’t benefit them. You have to remember that they do this as a job.

• I would love to be able to go in and limit the frequency of calls, especially the flooding and collapse calls. Not uncommon for me to have 20-20 flooding calls a day and my airport terminal has collapsed more times than I can count. I manage the flooding calls but they are resource intensive and I often get 3 or 4 of them simultaneously. Would be more realistic if they were close to each other but they are routinely spread out over the entire map.

• I think this could still be exploited. For example you could just make one call that requires loads of vehicles and then continuously just use that one call to make money. I think also this would be a lot of work for the devs and not something they would do as it wouldn’t benefit them. You have to remember that they do this as a job.

As I said in the post.

Require a minimum amount of calls that have to be made and also have a minimum amount of calls that require only one or two units so they would be low paying.

And I understand this is there jobs, which means they should want to do what they can to make the game even better, and this is just that.

Or at least they can give us the option to turn calls off.

• How about this;

To keep from abusing it, you charge to get that "package" then your account is flagged and you are not part of the ladder. The people who just want a "realistic" feel to the game have it and those that are chasing the ladder can continue. Seems easy on paper. :)^^:D8)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!