Content Advisors Wanted - Search and Rescue (SAR)

• Hi all,

An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team as a content advisor!

We are looking for:

1 x Mountain Rescue Content Advisor.

1 x RNLI Content Advisor.

You must be either serving (or have served) or have sufficient knowledge of the service.

You must also be an active player of MCUK.

A few things to clarify:

1. There is no set date for SAR content, we are merely finalising the team in order to work on something for the future.

2. We already have a Coastguard and LSAR advisor and only require 1 x MR and 1 x RNLI.

To register your interest please contact me with:

- Why do you want to join the team?

- What service are you a serving/retired member of?

- Whats your MissionChief Experience?

- MissionChief username?

- How much time can you give the team?

I'll look forward to receiving your messages and we look forward to welcoming two of you to the team!

• I'm setting the deadline to register your interest as Friday 27th May.

Although it's preferred for you to have an RNLI/Mountain Rescue background it's not necessary.

Providing you can show you have the knowledge and understanding of the chosen service in order to develop content for the game then you can register your interest.

As part of the team you will also help develop content for other parts of the game, we're a friendly group with a range of experience.

You can contact me via the forums, Facebook group or ingame in MCUK (alctw10).

We look forward to welcoming two of you and working together on the future Search and Rescue (SAR) content! :)

• Congratulations to Mattbid08 on joining the content advisor team!

Matt is an RNLI water safety advisor meaning he joins the team as the RNLI Content Advisor!

As part of the Search and Rescue (SAR) advisor team we now have HM Coastguard, RNLI and Lowland Search and Rescue (LSAR) covered.

We're still on the lookout for a Mountain Rescue Content Advisor, please contact me if interested.

You must be either serving/retired member of Mountain Rescue to ensure you have sufficient knowledge of the service.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!