IRVs in AARR

• Glad it’s not just me. I think there are some work arounds but they are a massive pain, and playing the game just shouldn’t be this hard.

It is very furating when you get psus turning up to major fires,i or standard police calls but they can't transport for some reason (they really should tbh) so I call another another unit, then another PSU shows up, just thw option for "Any police car" and "IRV only" will go a long way, before anyone says use custom vehicle categories, I have over 100 police cars, I can not physically go round and change each and every one.

• Can we please ensure we're checking the forum before posting?

Police AARR's (especially the IRV request) have been raised multiple times, twice by the same person.

By checking this we can help keep the forum tidy.

Sorry, but in addition to barely using it, I really don’t have the time or patience anymore to check the forum. I was driven here because it was the final straw to a very long and tedious 2 months trying to sort out my setup. If it’s been brought up that much then maybe something should be done about it? Seems like a pretty straight forward fix, no?

• Sorry, but in addition to barely using it, I really don’t have the time or patience anymore to check the forum. I was driven here because it was the final straw to a very long and tedious 2 months trying to sort out my setup. If it’s been brought up that much then maybe something should be done about it? Seems like a pretty straight forward fix, no?

We all must remember the DEVs have 24 versions of MissionChief to manage, each version requiring updates, fixes and new content to be created.

It may seem like a straightforward fix to you and you may be right however there will be other fixes that are much higher on the list to sort out.

And yes it's been brought up that much, twice in about the space of a month or so which does not really give the DEVs time to sort it when you think about how much work goes into 1 version, then times that by 24.

The IRV issue frustrates me too however I will work around it for now as overall the game is fantastic!

• They have fixed other similar issues quickly when asked to.

This has been an issue that has been ongoing for a long time and really should be something that is sorted as it is now having an impact on gameplay.

This fix should be part of routine tidy up work and management of the game. Something that should be happening regularly by the devs.

Just saying oh they have 24 versions to look after is kind of a rubbish excuse too why expand to have 24 versions but not be able to maintain other versions with simple fixes.

Not just that the dev team is kind of slapping the content creators on this forum in the face with the fact they mess up the packs they design. Then to hide behind this utter rubbish is really taking the piss out the content creators for the game.

You may not like it coming up all the time well take it to the devs and show them that it needs fixed.

Sooner these small details are sorted the better instead of leaving them to mount up.

• Thank you gorllia, took the words right out of my mouth.

• It is funny how that some folks speak out about issues and bugs and people are all for it, but when others ask simple questions they get chastised and flagged or trashed... just saying

Not really ontopic in this thread, I believe the reason your thread got closed is because you had previously made a post about the same thing - just use your older thread 😉

• Not appropriate in this thread, I beouve the reason your thread got closed is because you had previously made a post about the same thing - just use your older thread 😉

Surely it’s up to moderators/staff to explain what is and what isn’t within the scope of a thread, surely chief Biden has posted in here due to the feeling this thread may have made more awareness to a potential bug that requires feedback to repair…

• Surely it’s up to moderators/staff to explain what is and what isn’t within the scope of a thread, surely chief Biden has posted in here due to the feeling this thread may have made more awareness to a potential big that requires feedback to repair…

Edited it too say not really in topic of the thread suggesting about a separate irv arr, I agree his issue needs fixing however, it's been a bug since I started play 2 years+ ago, not really rhe thread for that issue, though.

• Alex is correct, its not your place. Now i personally have pointed it out to you at least twice that you've taken over discussions and questions directed at me and even tried to tell someone what i can and can't do, Now you're doing it again. It needs to stop. If you have a problem with something someone posts do as any normal person would do and either report the post so that its brought to the attention of those who's job it is to sort it out or contact one of us and let us work it out and leave it at that. You're upsetting a lot of people and overstepping your bounds constantly. We've been nice up until this point but you're obviously not getting the message so we're getting a little more blunt. All of us have been appointed for one reason or another whether it be our experiences or qualifications and what we can bring to the table, we don't need to be undermined constantly which is what you do whether you realise it or not. We deserve respect and not detraction. I dont know if you're angling for some kind of official role but this is not the way to do it, no-one wants to be involved with you. I saw a post from you the other day trying to incite everyone to not support the game by not buying credits because the developers made a change you dont agree with. I realise you're a minor but these kind of things really speak to your age and really is childish and doesnt help or change anything. You're the topic of discussion on a regular basis and that takes time away from what we should be doing which is dealing with bug reports, trying to get you cool new content( which you then complain about), removing spammers from the boards and most of all enjoying the reason we're all here and that's for a GAME. Our tolerance for this behaviour is waning. You are skating on very thin ice. Upon discussion again this evening the decision has been made to give you an official warning and you will only get given so many before being removed. This is serious stuff.

• VICFire

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!