Your Progress ?

• Hi all,

Im interested to know where you started off in the game and where you are now in terms of what FD / Area you play ? And how far progressed you are with stations.

I Play and base all units / stations of real life.

I started off with 3 stations in the north Hollywood area with the LAFD

I currently operate

6 police Stations - Los Angeles PD

19 Ambulance Expansions - Los Angeles FD

36 Fire Stations - 1x Los Angeles County FD, 1x Beverly Hills FD, 2x Santa Monica FD, 32x Los Angeles FD

I plan to go onto build the remaining 3x Santa Monica FD stations, 2x Beverly Hills FD Stations befire starting to build the 3x Culver City FD stations & the 2x El Segundo FD stations

How about you guys where were you ? Where are you ? And what’s your next plans :)

• A majority of my stations are in their proper locations.

I started in Duval County Fl (JFRD) and in the 3 years I have been playing I now cover from the Alabama state line to the Atlantic Coast down to Daytona and across to Pasco County. This is as far as I plan to go. Now all I do is flesh out stations because of the types of missions that show up.

865 fire stations with various extensions.

313 police stations with various extensions

22 Fed offices with some DEA/ATF offices attached.

Air support, Air rescue and fire fighting aircraft.

• Wow 865 stations - I’m hoping to cover whole of LA County I’m sticking completely realistically although I can understand how hard it must be to be 100% real when you have that many stations hoping to eventually move on LA Cpunty fire and then Orange County fire

• as a former FF/EMT for LACounty all my stations are LAC (LACoFD) based. I have all stations including the 10 fire camps, roughly 35 hospitals, all 22 LASD stations, all built in actual locations and correct rigs, about 29 private Ambulance stations (BLS) for actual squad follow-ups. to date

(Current Rank: Police captain

Signup Date:August 14, 2020 19:55

99,156,229 earned Credits)

and I also had spend roughly $500 in apple gift cards I had received from family over the holidays to buy coins which I only used to buy stations after they had gotten too spendy

Alliance leader of SO-CAL FIRE EMS & LE

Edited once, last by LACoFD1014: Buildings Name Fire station 183 Ambulance station 114 Police station 22 Hospital 34 Medical helicopter station 5 Police Aviation 10 Firefighting plane station 9 Game Warden Office 0 Water Police Expansion 1 Federal Police Station 1 DEA Expansion 1 ATF Expansion 1 Forestry Expansion 61 Foam Extension 1 Fire Marshal's Office / Fire Investigation Extension 12 Mass Casualty Trailer Extension 0 Vehicles Name Sheriff Unit 252 Type 1 fire engine 145 BLS Ambulance 116 EMS Rescue 76 Type 3 engine 58 Type 6 engine 38 Quint 36 SWAT Armoured Vehicle 29 K-9 Unit 27 Battalion chief unit 25 Rescue Engine 24 Utility unit 20 Pumper Tanker 20 Water Tanker 14 ALS Ambulance 14 mcv 11 Crew Carrier 10 Fire Investigator Unit 9 EMS Chief 9 Police helicopter 9 HazMat 8 Fire Prevention Unit 8 Mass Casualty Unit 8 Water drop helicopter 8 Mobile air 7 Heavy Rescue + Light Boat 5 ATF Unit 5 DEA Unit 5 FBI Unit 5 HEMS 5 EMS Operations Support 4 EMS Mobile Command Unit 4 Large Fireboat 3 Foam Tender 3 FBI Mobile Command Center 2 FBI Bomb Technician Vehicle 2 FBI Investigation Wagon 2 Patrol Boat 2 FBI Surveillance Drone 1 Heavy air tanker 1 ATF Lab Vehicle 1 Heavy rescue vehicle 1 DEA Clan Lab 1 ().

• I was considering starting building standalone ambulance stations for private. E.G Care, WestMed & McCormick

And you say you have realistic locations / rigs woukd you mind sharing how and where you got the info as I’ve not even got past tryna find the real life locations of such companies nevermind there apparatus

• Started in 14 December 2019

Operating in Ontario, Canada and have completed building the following regions (all services):

Peel, Halton, Hamilton, Niagara, Six Nations of Grand River, Norfolk, Brant, Wellington and currently building out Waterloo Region and Toronto.

617 total buildings (315 Fire w/ 11 Standalone Fire Prevention, 149 Ambulance, 52 Police, 8 Federal Police, 1 Fire Dock, 13 Rescue Dock and 2 Air Ambulance)

Breakdown of Fire Buildings:

Breakdown of Rescue (Ambulance) buildings:

Breakdown of Police buildings:

Breakdown of Miscellaneous Buildings:

Total Vehicle Breakdown:

Cheers,

• Started in the City of Brooksville and expanded into Hernando County, then to Pasco, Citrus and Sumter. Decided to manage as one large metropolitan department but named units in their respective agencies except that Hernando is All Brooksville Fire with some Private EMS Stations and AMR. Before anyone attacks me for the number of units, it is just a game....and it is my account...LOL...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!