Player added suggestions for callouts

• I was wondering if there was a way to diversify the pool of dispatch calls through player added events? A system where a player can input information into a formula which would in turn go to an admin/moderator who would oversee if appropriate and then add it to the game. I assume it would reduce a lot of stress on the developers and have the potential to have geographically specific events and what not.

• I actually like the idea, but right now the moderator team consists of four individuals (five if Sebastian is included). I believe looking at our most recent numbers that would mean each moderator would have to process the requests of about 100 players.

• I was wondering if there was a way to diversify the pool of dispatch calls through player added events? A system where a player can input information into a formula which would in turn go to an admin/moderator who would oversee if appropriate and then add it to the game. I assume it would reduce a lot of stress on the developers and have the potential to have geographically specific events and what not.

Do you mean like how the POIs are setup, or a process requiring more information? Like differentiating between Canada and the southeast United States.

• I've offered to complete the data for missions and pass them over to Sebastian but he would much rather do it himself. In the sense that each mission is an array that would just need copying and pasting into his existing mission array. It's literally copy and paste. But nope, he would like to do it himself.

If he's not willing to seek work being done by members of the community team to help him out, I'm doubtful he'll seek any assistance from the community as a whole. Being blunt perhaps, but is honest truth unfortunately. It is his game so we can only help and guide where we can but Sebastian makes the decisions at the end of the day with his business/product.

Recruiting moderators isn't an issue, as the bottleneck isn't there.

• Aware of that. However, putting minor mission additions aside you have had added since Christmas;

- iOS Mobile App
    - Android App
    - Ability to have your map and information on separate monitors
    - Staging Areas tweaked to allow for units to deploy from 800km instead of 400km
    - Staging Areas have the Alarm and Response Regulations added to it
    - Schooling/Training logs and building extension logs in the dispatch centre
    - Additional Settings to the dispatch centre (removing vehicle from map, being able to rename units.)
    - Patrol feature added to SWAT and Ambulances
    - More parts for ARFF being released very soon

The mobile apps have taken some time and the ARFF update is being developed, soon to be released. Sebastian will only work on one thing at a time (and to be fair, has worked on some things in between the mobile app development). More missions will come in time.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!