Alliance Question

• What is the thoughts on this? I started my "Department" in the City of Brooksville in Hernando County. After joining the alliance, members in the alliance have built fire stations right on top of mine so now there are three stations responding out of the same exact place. I don't think that is right. unfortunately the alliance chair is one of those people

• If other people have built near you then thats advantageous for you. It means if your fire stations there spawn a mission and you need help then you can share the mission and they will respond quicker.

There's no harm this does to you, at all, you can just continue on as normal doing your own missions. There's map filters for other peoples buildings and missions, so it's not even a clutter for you.

The main goal of an alliance is to work together and help eachother out, so definitely shouldn't be discouraging building near other members.

• If other people have built near you then thats advantageous for you. It means if your fire stations there spawn a mission and you need help then you can share the mission and they will respond quicker.

There's no harm this does to you, at all, you can just continue on as normal doing your own missions. There's map filters for other peoples buildings and missions, so it's not even a clutter for you.

The main goal of an alliance is to work together and help eachother out, so definitely shouldn't be discouraging building near other members.

seems very unrealistic to have 3 fire stations piled on top of each other with the same units responding... that is not mutual aid, that seems to me to be a way for alliance members to get closer to your jurisdiction in order to get more points. Literally there are 3 engines responding from the same station from 3 different players that have a building in exactly the same place

• There is an easy solution to this all. Either don't share your own personal calls or just stop attending the allaince calls?......

Each Allaince has there own set of rules they play by. I've been in allainces where overlapping (building on others land/counties) was not around and after a month the game became boring as I couldn't build by neighbouring counties which IRL would be used to support. After much discussion the rules where changed and we was aloud to build on others Land. The point I'm making is this isn't a ground breaking issues and its not affecting others that I know off. If you don't like having people building on your turf just make your own allaince up or play without being in one. Simples

• There is an easy solution to this all. Either don't share your own personal calls or just stop attending the allaince calls?......

Each Allaince has there own set of rules they play by. I've been in allainces where overlapping (building on others land/counties) was not around and after a month the game became boring as I couldn't build by neighbouring counties which IRL would be used to support. After much discussion the rules where changed and we was aloud to build on others Land. The point I'm making is this isn't a ground breaking issues and its not affecting others that I know off. If you don't like having people building on your turf just make your own allaince up or play without being in one. Simples

I don't share my personal calls. And in this case the intent for building over other stations was to be closer to alliance missions so can get there. I don't want to drop the alliance as I have contributed a lot. Never said it was a "ground breaking issue", just that I felt it was innapropriate.

• Even if we all agreed that doing this is unfair/unrealistic etc. There's nothing that the devs or anyone could do about it, they'd somehow have to prove intent etc. The other person would just say “I planned on covering this area anyway, I'm also playing the same area realistic”. Then there'd be no way to prove otherwise, and that'd be the end of it.

Ultimately, if you don't share your own calls, then it'll have 0 effect on you, besides bringing more missions into your area (if they share it). Which, are optional for you to respond to. It only has an effect on you and your gameplay if you make it.

Key point is to find an alliance that has a mindset, methodology, and rules that fit your belief. Sometimes that means jumping alliances 4 or 5 times, or creating your own. Or, it means just compromising on some things that don't have an effect on your gameplay, and just letting it be.

• Even if we all agreed that doing this is unfair/unrealistic etc. There's nothing that the devs or anyone could do about it, they'd somehow have to prove intent etc. The other person would just say “I planned on covering this area anyway, I'm also playing the same area realistic”. Then there'd be no way to prove otherwise, and that'd be the end of it.

Ultimately, if you don't share your own calls, then it'll have 0 effect on you, besides bringing more missions into your area (if they share it). Which, are optional for you to respond to. It only has an effect on you and your gameplay if you make it.

Key point is to find an alliance that has a mindset, methodology, and rules that fit your belief. Sometimes that means jumping alliances 4 or 5 times, or creating your own. Or, it means just compromising on some things that don't have an effect on your gameplay, and just letting it be.

Thanks for the input. I do not want to jump from alliance to alliance.. This one covers all of central florida and while I am expanding out to cover uncharted areas this one guy is just building on top of existing structure, so it does not make sense. Just aggravating I guess. I don't share my own calls (heck....I have not even figured out how to do that yet.. only think I know how to do is create an "alliance event" or an "alliance mission". Thanks for input...and end of discussion here..

• Thanks for the input. I do not want to jump from alliance to alliance.. This one covers all of central florida and while I am expanding out to cover uncharted areas this one guy is just building on top of existing structure, so it does not make sense. Just aggravating I guess. I don't share my own calls (heck....I have not even figured out how to do that yet.. only think I know how to do is create an "alliance event" or an "alliance mission". Thanks for input...and end of discussion here..

The building of buildings on top of one another between members is alliance-relevant. The devs / admins on here won't do anything about it because it is down to the alliance admins to figure out. Sadly, if they aren't willing to support you then your alternative options are 1. Move alliances or 2. Accept imperfection.

• I started this thread earlier and just let it go after the replies. I would just like to know if something can be done about the latest issues that have come up. I was a member of this alliance (only 11 members and of those 11...myself, the admin and one other) were active. We all contributed to the alliance and despite asking not much was built. Then the administrator raised the price for alliance hospital use to the highest possible amount. Then the admin turned off the collection and the funds were just there and we have no idea what he built with them. I tried to message him and chat with him regarding it and he blocked me from chat and put me on ignore. I play every day and spawn alliance missions and complete them so I have accumulated more credits than him. I have covered over 15 counties in Fla. Recently he has spawned huge missions and just left them sit. So at night before I go to bed, I send the required units (250+ miles) and in the morning the mission is done and my units are back so there is really no impact. Today he removed me from the alliance and blocked me from reapplying. He has no rules posted, so it can not be for violating any of his rules (which myself and the other active player have asked for). Is there anything the admin or developers or people who manage the game can do? Sorry...End of Rant... but the game is supposed to be fun and this guy makes it stressful.

• Unfortunately, people are free to run their alliances how they wish, in this case it seems the alliance admin has taken a series of bad decisions, however, nothing that is against the games rules. It's not like he's being racist or anything, he's just being a bit of a tool.

Sadly, the only thing you can do is go join a different alliance, hopefully one with a better admin team.

• Unfortunately, people are free to run their alliances how they wish, in this case it seems the alliance admin has taken a series of bad decisions, however, nothing that is against the games rules. It's not like he's being racist or anything, he's just being a bit of a tool.

Sadly, the only thing you can do is go join a different alliance, hopefully one with a better admin team.

you are correct... not anything racist, but is discriminating against folks with more credits that are here to have fun and no stress. I created my own alliance and will learn how to manage it as I go. "Florida & Beyond (No Bullies)"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!