Content Pack - Quality of Life

• A big issue I see with this is falls spawning 10s of kms away and the missions spawning on water is already a problem with this it will be 10x worse I think it is reasonable they way it is

Okay great point with the water issue, but my second proposal I might have mentioned on the US form is to have the PIOs assigned to the dispatch center I am gonna be kind but if no one sees where I am coming from then okay they don’t but in all seriousness you will see below that most my POIs aren’t covered and the ones that do don’t generate any calls once so ever (which I wonder why and those tend to be big payouts and or requirements for mission Monday’s). I can’t over lap easily but this way might make it easier to see anyways, but I do see where your coming from and agree but there’s got to be the some way to make POIs more useful and actually work.

• Can we increase or get rid of the station radius, my reasoning is and this is a suggestion but my reasoning is I have POIs and other things set up but they don’t get used because the radius doesn’t reach them. We have a ton of Forest and water systems but no stations close by like the game currently requires in fact we have three stations which in game barely covers half the area my real life stations cover (for fire (but could be included for all)). Yes I did do a station and radius analysis before I said that for my area I literally had to make some random stations to make some of the POIs and areas work. I am glad I don’t get as many random calls in the middle of a road in the city, still getting some but not as much but that’s a different thing, my suggestion increase, improve, or get rid of station radius for POIs.

I wont be including this in the pack as its already with the devs but a solution i came up with is something called a range booster (Maybe it could have a more fitting name for the game like radio mast). These would be like a dispatch centre and free to build (with no limit) and would spawn calls around them depending on the stations assigned to the dispatch centre and what POI's are within its range. They also wouldnt count as additional stations nor would you be able to buy units at them.

• I wont be including this in the pack as its already with the devs but a solution i came up with is something called a range booster (Maybe it could have a more fitting name for the game like radio mast). These would be like a dispatch centre and free to build (with no limit) and would spawn calls around them depending on the stations assigned to the dispatch centre and what POI's are within its range. They also wouldnt count as additional stations nor would you be able to buy units at them.

Yeah wasn’t expecting you too, that’s more what I was suggesting and was in the process of thinking that would work especially since “radio” extenders are common especially in big cities. Glad someone kinda agrees or has an idea that could work. Thanks so much!

• I wont be including this in the pack as its already with the devs but a solution i came up with is something called a range booster (Maybe it could have a more fitting name for the game like radio mast). These would be like a dispatch centre and free to build (with no limit) and would spawn calls around them depending on the stations assigned to the dispatch centre and what POI's are within its range. They also wouldnt count as additional stations nor would you be able to buy units at them.

The idea of a radio mast type building with no vehicles or increase to mission total is fantastic, and I was wondering whether you had considered or put forward the idea of different sized radius' for different prices, and a premium feature to be able to adjust the size of each one manually? For example, Small costing 5k Credits, having a 5 mile range from the mast. Medium having a 10 mile range and being 10k Credits, and large having a 15 mile range and being 15k Credits etc, then a premium / coin paid one that can get up to 20 miles for 5 coins?

Another question: Could the masts be assigned to multiple dispatch centres? I have centres for each service so I don't want to have to build 3 masts for each coverage area Ideally :)

• The idea of a radio mast type building with no vehicles or increase to mission total is fantastic, and I was wondering whether you had considered or put forward the idea of different sized radius' for different prices, and a premium feature to be able to adjust the size of each one manually? For example, Small costing 5k Credits, having a 5 mile range from the mast. Medium having a 10 mile range and being 10k Credits, and large having a 15 mile range and being 15k Credits etc, then a premium / coin paid one that can get up to 20 miles for 5 coins?

Another question: Could the masts be assigned to multiple dispatch centres? I have centres for each service so I don't want to have to build 3 masts for each coverage area Ideally :)

They were going to have a slider that went from minimum range (same as a normal station) up to 15 miles.

I brought up assigning all buildings to multiple dispatch centres to them

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!