motor pool for vehicles

• so has someone though of or have they i just never seen a post for it but for a motor pool for extra vehicles that you can add to stations instead of having to just delete them and lose money on scrapping? almost every town, village, city, county have them it be nice if the game allowed us to build one that has lets say 100 vehicle limit. well for my city 100 really aint enough they got way more police cars parked in our city PWC getting worked on, stripped down for resale, or new that havent been issued yet,, rows and rows of them. same for trucks and ambos got to be atleast 250 in their parking lot many brand new.

• thats not the point though shouldnt have to build a station for that. should be able to build a motor pool with 300 max vehicles is what im saying. its a developer thing is all and im sure one day they will get to it

I do not see this coming into play, as like previously mentioned by rescue28 you can build a station for vehicle storage.

Ultimately, if the developers are going to develop another station, it would fall under the same premise as current stations, requiring a user to pay credits to expand it for more vehicles.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!