Traffic Cars

• Did we forget these were in the game?

Can they be added to bridge strike, overturned caravan, multi-vehicle major incidents, HGV rollover, coach rollover and all the other traffic based dramas that they're currently not required for pls?

One of our forgotten units.

Such a waste really.

• They are on the fast road version of the caravan mission As well as

Bridge strike

Vehicle driving towards traffic

Car jacking

Large fuel leak from vehicle fast road

And quite a few others. I would call that forgotten. I agree there should be a traffic car variant of coach rollover and major RTC but that’s two missions.

A lot of the time, traffic aren’t available to attend traffic based jobs and are committed elsewhere, not the fault of the devs or us, but the fault of a lack of traffic units in general.

• A lot of the time, traffic aren’t available to attend traffic based jobs and are committed elsewhere, not the fault of the devs or us, but the fault of a lack of traffic units in general.

Our experiences may differ, I appreciate that I only see injury RTCs, but I can't think of any that I've been to - across a range of counties, urban to very remote - where traffic haven't attended (even if they're late!).

• Our experiences may differ, I appreciate that I only see injury RTCs, but I can't think of any that I've been to - across a range of counties, urban to very remote - where traffic haven't attended (even if they're late!).

It definitely varies from place to place, Often around here its local units dealing with things even on the busiest of roads. When writing the new missions i do include traffic car quite often, however i always make it so it is only required if the player has them.

• Also it's only required if available even if you own it so if all your traffic cars are busy it won't spawn requiring which I really appreciate TACRfan. Routinly our traffic cars get overwhelmed so they only real types you can really guarantee a traffic car response is a fatal RTC &/or On a motorway

• There is nothing stopping the dispatch of additional units if that what you want. I quite often send units not in the requirements of the mission just because they may be close and it would be realistic. For example, sending an IRV to the overdose mission sometimes. Realistically it may be requested that the police attend.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!