AARs changed response

• I have noticed that if you click "Tanker" in the AARs you will not only get a water tanker but a foam tanker as it goes in order

Ex. Large Wild Fire...request 6 tankers, any time you click a tanker if there is a foam truck in that order, it will select it. That defeats the purpose of tanker vs foam truck/tender. Furthermore, why does this not select Pumper Tanker?

This is also true for patrol cars, it selects the investigator if in order there is one available.

Lastly, I am available for all calls within my dispatch center but have only seen the same calls. Is there something in the algorithm that I am not doing as a Bat Chief, I have even put out POIs but no change?

• The ARRs will pull any vehicle that qualifies for it on a mission:

Fire Investigation Unit does count towards the Patrol Car requirement on a mission, so when selecting the Patrol Car ARR, it will select the closest vehicle that meets the requirement, same with Tankers.

If you want them seperate, you can select an option within the vehicle that only allows it to be sent as a custom vehicle class and then make a custom class for the vehicle.

Calls are randomised, if you select the "Possible missions" you will be able to get any of the missions that are in green.

• You don't even have to specify a custom class - just selecting the dispatch as own class option will ensure it isn't dispatched by an ARR that doesn't apply to that specific type.

• You don't even have to specify a custom class - just selecting the dispatch as own class option will ensure it isn't dispatched by an ARR that doesn't apply to that specific type.

Thanks Chief!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!