• I am sure some will pounce on me for this....but.... I have posted this before and I have sent something to the link provided and when I did, I was assured that they were aware and it would be fixed but it continues to be a problem. I am pleading that they fix the problem with ambulances being sent to a mission and released only to have them have to be dispatched later. Missions such as Crane Collapses, Aircraft emergency landing and others show multiple patients, but when you dispatch ambulances they as well as the EMS Chiefs, MCI or supervisors are released. PLEASE fix this. Thank you

• I am sure some will pounce on me for this....but.... I have posted this before and I have sent something to the link provided and when I did, I was assured that they were aware and it would be fixed but it continues to be a problem. I am pleading that they fix the problem with ambulances being sent to a mission and released only to have them have to be dispatched later. Missions such as Crane Collapses, Aircraft emergency landing and others show multiple patients, but when you dispatch ambulances they as well as the EMS Chiefs, MCI or supervisors are released. PLEASE fix this. Thank you

As far as I'm aware, it's been repeatedly brought up to the Devs, and they either haven't got round to it or are struggling to fix it. I don't know how the code works or what their plans are for the game, but potentially it'll be fixed when the Quality of Life update releases in the future. Regardless, the team here are very much aware of the issue and routinely push the Devs to get it fixed, but all the team here can do is ask. I don't think bringing it up in the forum time and time again is making much difference, but I know if I was a volunteer helper / mod / adviser on here I'd be feeling pretty stressed out about it being brought up so much, knowing there was nothing more I could do. The team are very much aware I'm sure, but maybe it would be kind to not bring it up too often for their sake?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!