Coastguard Helicopter

• There are no missions that require you to have 1 helicopter station for it however the misisins requiring 2 helicopter stations only need 1 helicopter so doesn't it make sense for it to require 1 helicopter station not 2?

No different to some other missions that require 10 police stations to generate for example, but only require 6 patrol cars.

• Gooochy

The Requirement may be 2 Stations, But some Missions only need 1 Coastal Helicopter.

• Gooochy

The Requirement may be 2 Stations, But some Missions only need 1 Coastal Helicopter.

That's his point - All the coastal missions require 2 hangars, but some only require 1 helicopter.

If you have 1 hangar, you don't spawn any missions. Therefore, your helicopter in that first hangar is useless until you get a second hangar, and start spawning missions.

He's saying that the missions that only need 1 helicopter, should spawn when you have 1 hangar. So that your first hangar has a use, without having to build a second.

• That's his point - All the coastal missions require 2 hangars, but some only require 1 helicopter.

If you have 1 hangar, you don't spawn any missions. Therefore, your helicopter in that first hangar is useless until you get a second hangar, and start spawning missions.

He's saying that the missions that only need 1 helicopter, should spawn when you have 1 hangar. So that your first hangar has a use, without having to build a second.

Well...I have one hanger with two (2) planes and two (2) helicopters, all trained.... The game says I can only build one coastal hanger

• I think more what he’s trying to get at is like the fire station, as soon as you get one built you start getting two calls for it, you don’t get one call after building two, so what I really think people are trying to say is this… as soon as you get one “hanger” shouldn’t it then start creating calls and as you grow it generates more types of calls and so on. I think the costal has a bit of issues but it’s still a WIP (work in progress) which is why we are all here to work those out and talk and see what others think.

• I think more what he’s trying to get at is like the fire station, as soon as you get one built you start getting two calls for it, you don’t get one call after building two, so what I really think people are trying to say is this… as soon as you get one “hanger” shouldn’t it then start creating calls and as you grow it generates more types of calls and so on. I think the costal has a bit of issues but it’s still a WIP (work in progress) which is why we are all here to work those out and talk and see what others think.

Sorry, but your not even close to what we've been saying. The complaint is the requirement for the smaller coastal missions are 2 hangers even though you only have to send 1 helo. link to possible missions: https://police.missionchief.com/einsaetze.

it is my understanding that after an extension is activated it takes a period of time for it to spawn missions

The time period varies. I've seen it as low as mins to several days.

• Sorry, but your not even close to what we've been saying. The complaint is the requirement for the smaller coastal missions are 2 hangers even though you only have to send 1 helo. link to possible missions: https://police.missionchief.com/einsaetze.

The time period varies. I've seen it as low as mins to several days.

I know the complaint is, you need to look, think abou… you know I give it, no one will ever understand me on here so no point in trying to explain. This goes on to prove my about me in my profile.

• to address the needing of 2 helicopters hangers for 1 helicopter missions i think i might know why.
    here the Australian military has a requirement that if a aircraft flying over water(non military action, i.e. training Civ SAR ECT.) a second aircraft is required to provide SAR incase that aircraft crashes.

so for example i live near a Naval Air Station so when the Seahawks go out for training they either provide mutual SAR in the use of multiple aircraft doing training or if going out alone a private contractor has to provide SAR in a AW-139.

• to address the needing of 2 helicopters hangers for 1 helicopter missions i think i might know why.
    here the Australian military has a requirement that if a aircraft flying over water(non military action, i.e. training Civ SAR ECT.) a second aircraft is required to provide SAR incase that aircraft crashes.

so for example i live near a Naval Air Station so when the Seahawks go out for training they either provide mutual SAR in the use of multiple aircraft doing training or if going out alone a private contractor has to provide SAR in a AW-139.

I don't believe that an Australian Military policy would play a part in a US content update but we'll see.. we have listened to the community and are looking into why it requires 2 hangars but 1 Helicopter

• I don't believe that an Australian Military policy would play a part in a US content update but we'll see.. we have listened to the community and are looking into why it requires 2 hangars but 1 Helicopter

I was just saying that policies like that exist and might be a thing in the USCG or in similar activity's

• I was just saying that policies like that exist and might be a thing in the USCG or in similar activity's

I can almost say it’s not, no plane rather it’s US military including the USCG, private, commercial, another pilots fly over water all the time for many different reasons, non need a second aircraft, same with helicopters. Someone can like always correct me if I am wrong.

• I can almost say it’s not, no plane rather it’s US military including the USCG, private, commercial, another pilots fly over water all the time for many different reasons, non need a second aircraft, same with helicopters. Someone can like always correct me if I am wrong.

I had a feeling I heard this when watching tv

If you watch the first few minutes he mentions that the c-130 is there to provide comms support and SAR for the h-60 in the event of a ditching.

When other aircraft fly over the water there is someone to come rescue them but if the rescuer then crashes how rescues them. It’s like having a RIT/FAST team in the fire service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!