Life guard tower, prisoner transport, AFFR, brush station

• Some of these suggestions might have already been made, I am gonna repeat them especially since I made sure they weren’t made but couldn’t find any, again not the smartest person here and I know I am gonna get a ton of back lash what’s the worse that can happen? I get banned, so what, anyways I have a few suggestions:

1: Brush Stations: just a stand alone station for brush, have brush commander, brush engines, all the current and I am sure missing brush apparatus such as a camp crew, maybe a vehicle for sleeping or at least getting food. Also generates just brush related missions.

2: AFFR Stations: you can’t say there’s just one type of crash tender. This station would generate AFFR type calls, have a extension for some but not to many structural apparatus, would include an AFFR command (with training), hazmat (one vehicle not an extension), foam (two units not an extension), FAA investigator (or could put that in a airport police station with just airport police apparatus), stair unit, ambulances (a few) and whatever other AFFR units I might be missing, maybe even add purple k which is different from foam and water… and yes some departments such as South Metro Fire Rescue Colorado uses it, have light medium, and heavy rescue (only a few of each).

Life guard tower: cost 50k, unlocks at senior firefighter rank and only have a couple vehicles. Generates right away to missions like normal stations such as EMS, police, and fire. Again just another idea.

Fire apparatus ideas: Add a light rescue and medium rescue, fan unit (those do exist), light unit standalone, and a light and air unit combined, or just rework the air unit to also have light. Just some ideas, anyways let the haters come. Now maybe there can be some other suggestions.

• Hey! So just referring to the fire apparatus ideas, with light and medium rescue, the department I run has light rescues, I just use utility units because they can act as rescues on calls.

• #1 AND #2 have been suggested. They have been discussed and the bottom line is that any additions take time for the developers to put in the game.

Also.....any time you add a new extension such as the life guard stuff it takes time for the missions to begin to spawn... I can not explain why...it just does. Also, prior to you getting on here (apparently) there was a survey for Quality of Life that was designed to allow folks to make suggestions for submittal all at one time.. You should be able to find that in the forum to eliminate redundant stuff.

• asking any other with LAF accounts or so-cal area are you using the coastal rescue stations as watch towers?

just to make it clear was to make it so people can start using it sooner and not get everything (emphasize) at Staff caption rank. Reason this isn’t suggested for federal, boat docs and planes pre costal is because there local PD you can use before federal (should be a state level too), and brush extension for fire before needing planes and helicopters. Water rescue extension for fire department (doesn’t work for costal rescue) and nothing for medical or fire boat dock. Really need main station set up soon anyways, plus wouldn’t it make since to have a watch life guard tower before a full costal rescue station? Also let me since I am sure someone will say something apologize now for any grammar and or spelling errors possible apparently some people don’t believe humans make mistakes.

• just to make it clear was to make it so people can start using it sooner and not get everything (emphasize) at Staff caption rank. Reason this isn’t suggested for federal, boat docs and planes pre costal is because there local PD you can use before federal (should be a state level too), and brush extension for fire before needing planes and helicopters. Water rescue extension for fire department (doesn’t work for costal rescue) and nothing for medical or fire boat dock. Really need main station set up soon anyways, plus wouldn’t it make since to have a watch life guard tower before a full costal rescue station? Also let me since I am sure someone will say something apologize now for any grammar and or spelling errors possible apparently some people don’t believe humans make mistakes.

i agree with the lifeguard tower idea have it the same as coastguard stations but without the boats.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!