• Okay, first of all, to all admin, sorry but I might have been posting some things in the UK form, some of those if I was should be in the US form, though some and most of the stuff in the UK form should also be in the US form. Some say it doesn’t take long to read all the suggestions, yeah 47 pages for suggestions and improvements in the US area, and 7 pages in the UK area, totally didn’t realize that until to late, it does kind of take a long time to read them. No wonder admin and others seems to be getting mad at me a lot lately, made it a bit confusing. Again sorry!

• I'll be honest with you, and no I'm not an admin.

The way you come across in 90% of your posts has been like you think you know everything and are always right. That's personally what annoys me about your posts. I cant comment on if thats actually how you think, I dont know you, but that's certainly the impression your posts give, and that's whats annoying me atleast.

Maybe just take a few to consider how your posts are worded, before posting. It would mean less people annoyed at you.

• Brah I have disabilities that’s how I think and if that’s how I come across then… there’s really no way to fix disunities, totally better in person, wouldn’t be surprised if I get banned any time soon. There’s a reason why I complain to support via emails all the time and block people a lot cause they can’t take people like me who don’t try to but end up anyways.

• Okay, first of all, to all admin, sorry but I might have been posting some things in the UK form, some of those if I was should be in the US form, though some and most of the stuff in the UK form should also be in the US form. Some say it doesn’t take long to read all the suggestions, yeah 47 pages for suggestions and improvements in the US area, and 7 pages in the UK area, totally didn’t realize that until to late, it does kind of take a long time to read them. No wonder admin and others seems to be getting mad at me a lot lately, made it a bit confusing. Again sorry!

Not asking you to read every page, you can search phrases in the forums.

And I disagree, not everything on the UK version should be in the US version.

The versions need to be different to reflect how each country is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!