Released Units

• To the developers/moderators/administrators......whomever

The problem with releasing units seems to have spread. Recently on incidents such as road accidents, homicides, and various others, I have sent ambulances when it even shows there is a patient only to have a unit on scene request an ambulance later as the ambulance is cancelled. It also occurs with police vehicles. Incidents where I know from past experience a police car is needed, I send a unit and it gets cancelled and then is "needed" after units arrive. I even had it where I sent a command vehicle to a call where one was required and it was released only to be requested. I know this has been reported but it seems to be worse

• I think you've been asked this before, but I can't 100% remember. Have you double checked you dont have EMS standdown turned on in your dispatch centre settings?

Yes I have..... also....I used the link to report it to tech services and they replied it would be fixed ASAP. But it continues and is now worse

• Sure it's a case of units being released and not a unit being added to a mission as does happen from time to time. Also some missions don't require an ambulance until after the main mission has been completed.

Yes.....I am sure as I have been paying attention to when it happens. There us no change in the mission, just units released that are disapatched.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!