Ambulance Mission 'Spread'

• Every single ambulance tasking - broken ankle through to cardiac arrest - has the potential to require critical care. Would the game support a mechanic where each individual patient has a probability of requiring HEMS (or ground based critical care) from 0.1% for a non-injury fall through to, say, 5% for cardiac arrest? FWIW, I can honestly say there isn't a single category of call that I haven't gone to.

Similarly, every job has the potential to be a Panic Button Activation. Could this be ported across to ambulance missions (perhaps with a slightly lower frequency!) requiring perhaps 1 OTL, 5 police cars, 1 DSU.

• Every single ambulance tasking - broken ankle through to cardiac arrest - has the potential to require critical care. Would the game support a mechanic where each individual patient has a probability of requiring HEMS (or ground based critical care) from 0.1% for a non-injury fall through to, say, 5% for cardiac arrest? FWIW, I can honestly say there isn't a single category of call that I haven't gone to.

Similarly, every job has the potential to be a Panic Button Activation. Could this be ported across to ambulance missions (perhaps with a slightly lower frequency!) requiring perhaps 1 OTL, 5 police cars, 1 DSU.

Yep CC can be sent to some calls that seem like they are not needed but is done for reasons like pain management etc.

Plus panic button should be added to medical side as stated. I use to work events alongside ambulance crews and few times we had to activate it as some nutter decided he was going to start lashing out.

• If we made every job into a panic button call, you can imagine how many will spawn in game. Often it’s the case where there are too many panic button calls already. Unfortunately we have no way of stopping this apart from limiting the calls it can spawn from.

As for critical care, it’s similar to the point where we don’t want players to be overwhelmed with calls requiring a higher level of care as HEMS is an expensive thing in game and is limited (yes we now have BASICS but I am going off HEMS for this)

• If we made every job into a panic button call, you can imagine how many will spawn in game. Often it’s the case where there are too many panic button calls already. Unfortunately we have no way of stopping this apart from limiting the calls it can spawn from.

As for critical care, it’s similar to the point where we don’t want players to be overwhelmed with calls requiring a higher level of care as HEMS is an expensive thing in game and is limited (yes we now have BASICS but I am going off HEMS for this)

On the topic of not getting players overwhelmed with critical care. How come the firearm ATtacks (both) and the Building collapse have 100% CC rate so every single paitent needs it even if transport isnt even necessary. I know this probably isnt your fault but it seems a bit extreme for every paitent to need it.

• On the topic of not getting players overwhelmed with critical care. How come the firearm ATtacks (both) and the Building collapse have 100% CC rate so every single paitent needs it even if transport isnt even necessary. I know this probably isnt your fault but it seems a bit extreme for every paitent to need it.

It’s because the system in game doesn’t allow for individual patients having a CC requirement. It’s all or nothing. It’s something that I’d like to get changed but it’s the way it is. Statistically speaking gun shot wounds and injuries sustained in a structural collapse are much more likely to require CC and a CC response would usually be assigned as standard.

• GP Is not the closest thing to BAISICS. The HEMS requirement was changed to a critical care requirement that allows the play to send either the helicopter or a car. If you train the occupant of a car in CC, it will meet the requirement and accompany and ambulance with a critical patient to hospital

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!