Priority List For Aus Server

• Here is just a general list of what a lot of the players on our server would like to see fixed or added. We believe there should be improvements made on existing content, that is a much more major need, then a whole new content update with a completely new emergency service.

1. Ses update 2. The Ses pack since it’s release has never been finished. Missing vehicles, no ses tab and a broader vision of missions is a top priority first. It doesn’t entice the player to spend the money at this present time. A lot of players still rename fire stations as ses just to have that rescue unit and mcv.
    2. Adding Riot police to existing protest missions. This is something riot police would attend. Also adding mounted police to be required to crowd control mission. Removing riot police from hijacking missions and bank robberies to just be tog trained personal. In real life you’d want the trained guys with big guns attending this. I know this was based on SA information. Just makes more sense across the whole of Australia point of view.
    3. Increasing max patients for big casualty events. I think the highest I’ve seen is around 40ish. This will then make the mass casualty vehicle a more important vehicle. Passenger train derailment could be 100+ casualties.
    4. Adding foam would be the next suggestion to follow other servers eg US and UK.
    5. Airport extensions is something players have wanted for a very long time.
    6. Fire boats, water police is a missing factor as well that would be a great thing for the Aus server.
    7. Federal police content pack. Similar to the federal pack on the us server.
    8. A second bushfire expansion pack. Adding dozers/graders, trucks and trailers to carry the equipment or similar. Updating current missions to include the fire aircrafts more. Currently only major forest fire requires a fire aircraft and it’s only one.
    9. Adding detectives, highway patrol, police rescue to a police content update for the future.

I realise the developers probably have their own ideas on what should happen with the Australian server next, but hopefully they will listen to what the players really want

• Please liaise with the AU content team.

We're all working together for a Quality of Life pack to be issued to the UK server and for parts to be issued to other servers.

We have CA's for a reason and this is to create realistic content for each server but also act as a voice for the community they represent.

• First and foremost as i tried to explain to you before you so rudely blocked me, We are trying to get incomplete content fixed first - Namely the SES and Riot police content that is our priority and nothing else at this point in time. The developers want to plagiarize content from other platforms instead and we have spent all week explaining and proving why that wont work. The incomplete content is our sole focus at this point plus the Quality of life content in conjunction with CA's from other platforms. Let us get that out before demanding other content ( i can assure you the work has been done behind the scenes, but we are waiting on the developers and spurious requests made by mere individuals keep derailing this)

I know its frustrating as you cant see any progress but i can assure you a hell of a lot of work has gone on behind the scenes, i personally made sure my allocated tasks were complete before leaving on my roadtrip almost two weeks ago but then as always we are at the mercy of the developers as to what, when, why or how, and my questions on this have gone unanswered.

Detectives have already been veto'd as apparently it needs a whole rework of the game coding and police rescue is only applicable to NSW therefore not suitable.

• Thank you for this Corbz. We are definitely looking at the best ways to improve the AU experience for all, and a lot of your suggestions have helped us with that.

To address the individual points:

Ses update 2. The Ses pack since it’s release has never been finished. Missing vehicles, no ses tab and a broader vision of missions is a top priority first. It doesn’t entice the player to spend the money at this present time. A lot of players still rename fire stations as ses just to have that rescue unit and mcv.

I can assure you that we are working on SES and improving it, this has been a priority focus for me and I will continue to work on. I want SES to be the whole package that the Australian server deserves.

Adding Riot police to existing protest missions. This is something riot police would attend. Also adding mounted police to be required to crowd control mission. Removing riot police from hijacking missions and bank robberies to just be tog trained personal. In real life you’d want the trained guys with big guns attending this. I know this was based on SA information. Just makes more sense across the whole of Australia point of view.

We are also looking at improving the previous released content pack as well. The suggestions provided above make a lot of sense. I would ask if you could make a separate post about the mission changes, so it can be outlined in full what recommendations you are suggesting.

Increasing max patients for big casualty events. I think the highest I’ve seen is around 40ish. This will then make the mass casualty vehicle a more important vehicle. Passenger train derailment could be 100+ casualties.

This is something I will look into, on the US side I believe it maxes out at 100, but I believe on the UK side it can go much higher.

Adding foam would be the next suggestion to follow other servers eg US and UK.

I agree that this should be implemented into AU, with working with CAFS.

Airport extensions is something players have wanted for a very long time.

I believe the Airport extensions should be add before foam and here is why.

Airport / ARFF missions will generally require a foam component within them and the community has been asking for ARFF for a while.

To whit, I believe we even have the training for ARFF already in the education system, which presently stands around useless. I think this should be a priority as well.

Fire boats, water police is a missing factor as well that would be a great thing for the Aus serve

I agree that this could be a content pack for a later date, ensuring that we keep it as a "Made in Australia" content.

Federal police content pack. Similar to the federal pack on the us server.

The AFP acts much differently than the FBI Content Pack for the US Server, so this would need to be created with that in mind. We could use some components from the already created package but must ensure that content is geared towards Australia and not just carbon-copied FBI but renamed AFP.

A second bushfire expansion pack. Adding dozers/graders, trucks and trailers to carry the equipment or similar. Updating current missions to include the fire aircrafts more. Currently only major forest fire requires a fire aircraft and it’s only one.

I agree there is more that can be added to the bushfire missions.

With regards to fire aircraft, this is the same with other servers, the fire aircraft acts as a mission speed modifiers and decreases the time to completion for missions. So although it is not required on many calls, it can be used to help speed up the time.

Adding detectives, highway patrol, police rescue to a police content update for the future.

Detectives have been asked about on many other servers too, and due to the game mechanics it makes implementation difficult and would require a revamping of significant portions of the code.

Highway Patrol and Police Rescue are definitely something that can be looked at.

Just for my clarification, Police Rescue would be a combo-unit of a Patrol Car and Major Rescue Vehicle? Would it be a prisoner transport-capable vehicle?

Thank you for bringing your alliance's concerns and priority list. I appreciate them, as we can only grow the AU version when users are letting us know where they want MCAU to go.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!