Change Fire Alarm System mission modifier to separate mission "Box alarm"

• I noticed today that there's some missions that come in as, for example, Residential Fire (Fire Alarm System) or something similar to that. To make the game more realistic, I think that having the mission read "Box alarm" as a separate mission with multiple different variants that can evolve into fires or simply stay as a box alarm.

In other words, mission comes in as a box alarm, requires 1 engine and 1 ladder, and can evolve into a residential fire, drug lab fire, high rise fire, etc.

To me, this makes more sense because most of the time when we are dispatched to a box alarm, its nothing but has the chance to turn into a fire, but you as the player would not know what call would be coming as a result of that.

• I noticed today that there's some missions that come in as, for example, Residential Fire (Fire Alarm System) or something similar to that. To make the game more realistic, I think that having the mission read "Box alarm" as a separate mission with multiple different variants that can evolve into fires or simply stay as a box alarm.

In other words, mission comes in as a box alarm, requires 1 engine and 1 ladder, and can evolve into a residential fire, drug lab fire, high rise fire, etc.

To me, this makes more sense because most of the time when we are dispatched to a box alarm, its nothing but has the chance to turn into a fire, but you as the player would not know what call would be coming as a result of that.

In my opinion, a box alarm call only works for certain cities. While the existing "Unknown Structure Fire" call better encapsulates an option for all cities/setups.

I read the Fire Alarm System modifier as a corporate alarm monitoring company making the call as opposed to an actual RP.

• In my opinion, a box alarm call only works for certain cities. While the existing "Unknown Structure Fire" call better encapsulates an option for all cities/setups.

I read the Fire Alarm System modifier as a corporate alarm monitoring company making the call as opposed to an actual RP.

You are correct Alasizon

The "Fire Alarm System" is a mission modifier to indicate that an alarm was sent by a direct connect/open access type of system (automated notified to the fire department on alarm activation).

These missions may result in being cancelled upon arrival ("False Alarm").

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!