New Concept: Regions

• Thoughts? 16

The result is only visible to the participants.

As someone who uses dispatch centres to simulate service HQs as well as Control Centres, it is frustrating that dispatch centres cannot be "grouped" together for the purposes of mission spawning criteria. For example, say I have a Dispatch Centre for each Fire, Ambulance and Police Service in three different regions, America, UK and Australia. I do this because I like to be able to view each services' building and vehicle overviews separately. I want each region to spawn missions based on all stations in that region, but none from the other regions. Currently, I would have to create a new coverage area on each centre to prevent them from taking into account other stations further afield, but I could not then spawn missions requiring all three services as they are cut off from one another.

A "Region" concept in-game would allow players to create coverage areas which include selected dispatch centres, as an alternative to isolating the individual dispatch centres.

Please let me know what you think?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!