EMS Station and Clinics

• I have a ton to say but I will say very little, why can’t we switch vehicles and staff between clinics and EMS stations? I have a clinic as it was cheaper to build separate with a couple vehicles and an EMS station separate until I got a hospital, but now that I have a hospital I don’t need the clinic but I don’t want to get rid of it as they have staff and vehicles that I need and can use, since they are both EMS seems like it would be good to be able to switch them. I am also not sure why hospitals don’t come with EMS but that isn’t an issue. I kinda understand not being able to swap ambulances from a fire station with a clinic or EMS station but that also seems like it would make since for being able to.

• EMS Companies that are not part of Fire Stations are private and do coverage for jurisdictions and inter facility transports in real life. If a Clinic has an ambulance it is owned by that company. Therefore you can't switch them as it is two (2) different companies.. One is a medical facility and the other is a medical transport company. Would be like recruiting new firefighters and putting them in the police department. Two completely different medical establishments

• Not necessarily, my hospital has a EMS station they could very easily move it somewhere else and it’s a private company (maybe) so yeah it could really actually depend on some clinics might have an EMS station as part of there system and what if they no longer need so many ambulances or need that station overall? As for the fire stations that’s why I don’t worry. Also your firefighter to police example fits nothing with this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!