Post out of Frustration....sheer frustration

• I am going to be polite...but I am going to rant here... What is the purpose of reporting bugs and errors if NOTHING ever gets fixed? For 6 months almost it has been noted that in the dispatch tabs some vehicles come up as duplicates. Initially it was just with air support vehicles, but now it is more. Also in the dispatch tabs for vehicles there continues to be a message that the vehicles did not load properly and in some cases NONE show up at all requiring you to click the message twice to get everything to load. Before you all jump on me and tell me to use the FAQ tab for messaging tech support. I have done that multiple times and I get the same robot message (identical) every time and in some cases asking me to send the same screen shots I have sent multiple times. If the developers are not going to fix stuff, then why not just tell us and then we can move on and accept it. It is the same with EMS units and EMS Chiefs or MCI being released on incidents they are needed on (and yes...I have set up correctly) To continue to say "we are aware and are going to fix it" for months with no changes. I understand these are not the only problems but they are just three (3) that I have consistent issues with. End of Rant...thanks..

• Okay the 1st point abort the load all unit S button making you have to click several times because it doesn't load them all I don't think is a bug I think it is Becuase the game can only send so many requests to the server without causing the severs to crash under the pressure. The second one I belive the support channels are incredibly busy and mag just copy and paste some messages but they are still trying to help to. The best of their ability. The ems stand down thing has been an issue forever and the devs are probably aware but they can't do everything but I have noticed recently that the devs have done a better job with listening to community feedback

• So I totally get you are all frustrated. As a Player I'd be as well. I know you don't want to hear it but the Devs are fully aware of all bugs and issues that we'd like fixed right away.

Now with that being said in their defense, They do run several Versions of MissionChief. The US, UK and AUS Versions aren't the only ones and have to work on all of them. And the Devs are people too and also have lives as well.

Need I remind everyone we do have the Quality of Life Pack to be worked on which entails a lot of ongoing issues, glitches and more.

Like stated above, The Devs do watch and certainly listen. There's only so much they can do in a certain time limit.

As a Member of the Moderation Team I can assure you all We and the Game Developers have your best interests in mind and said issues are consistently being addressed and worked on.

Thank You

• Okay the 1st point abort the load all unit S button making you have to click several times because it doesn't load them all I don't think is a bug I think it is Becuase the game can only send so many requests to the server without causing the severs to crash under the pressure. The second one I belive the support channels are incredibly busy and mag just copy and paste some messages but they are still trying to help to. The best of their ability. The ems stand down thing has been an issue forever and the devs are probably aware but they can't do everything but I have noticed recently that the devs have done a better job with listening to community feedback

If this is what I think you mean, this isn't a bug. You have to press load all units more and more times the more units you get… It should show with a (1) the second time around.

Once you cross certain numbers of unit, I *believe* the thresholds are 250 units for having to press it once, and 1250 units to press it twice.

I am going to be polite...but I am going to rant here... What is the purpose of reporting bugs and errors if NOTHING ever gets fixed? For 6 months almost it has been noted that in the dispatch tabs some vehicles come up as duplicates. Initially it was just with air support vehicles, but now it is more. Also in the dispatch tabs for vehicles there continues to be a message that the vehicles did not load properly and in some cases NONE show up at all requiring you to click the message twice to get everything to load. Before you all jump on me and tell me to use the FAQ tab for messaging tech support. I have done that multiple times and I get the same robot message (identical) every time and in some cases asking me to send the same screen shots I have sent multiple times. If the developers are not going to fix stuff, then why not just tell us and then we can move on and accept it. It is the same with EMS units and EMS Chiefs or MCI being released on incidents they are needed on (and yes...I have set up correctly) To continue to say "we are aware and are going to fix it" for months with no changes. I understand these are not the only problems but they are just three (3) that I have consistent issues with. End of Rant...thanks..

The EMS standdown was said not to be included in the QOL pack, and Tacr is pushing his hardest to get it included, hopefully the devs do include it, since it is a premium feature.

One thing I do want to say is, the replies you get on the forums, are NOT the devs of the game 99.9% of the time. The staff active on the forums are just content advisors to the developers, and they have no actual overbearing say on what happens. They can ask, and ask, but it's down to the devs if it happens. So, I get being annoyed at being told over and over that they're aware is annoying, but, at the same time, there's nothing more the advisors can actually do.

• One thing I do want to say is, the replies you get on the forums, are NOT the devs of the game 99.9% of the time. The staff active on the forums are just content advisors to the developers, and they have no actual overbearing say on what happens. They can ask, and ask, but it's down to the devs if it happens. So, I get being annoyed at being told over and over that they're aware is annoying, but, at the same time, there's nothing more the advisors can actually do.

THANKS for the response... yes... I am aware or multiple versions and all of that... but 6+ months with no change at all for anything is what brings the frustration

• No we technically do not have an overall say but we do our best for you all and try our best for what this Game needs. They ask and we tell. So in a way we do have a say in the matter. But in the end it's the Devs decision.

We aren't the Devs ourselves but we do have the pulse of the Community and let them know what you all want and aren't happy with.

And to clear things up with the App Support Channel, They get all of your messages. Imagine getting hundreds of messages a day and trying to respond back. Could you do that and also work on Game Content in a Work Day?

Again I get the frustration but things are being worked on.

That is why we ask what you all want and have issues with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!