Change in the ambulances being cancelled

• I have run into a new glitch or bug in this

Today, I sent ambulances and an EMS Chief on an "active shooter" that showed "patients". They were cancelled and then the mission would not complete until I sent ambulances after all units on scene. I did so and they were again cancelled before arriving, yet the mission still did not complete.

Then, on another mission "Bus Fire" that showed multiple patients, I sent an EMS Chief and an MCI. They both were cancelled and when all other units on the scene the mission required ambulances. I again sent an ambulance, EMS Chief and MCI as there were 8 patients (MCI transports 7). All of them were cancelled again and I kept sending them back until they finally got there and transported

• I know I will get the speech about many versions of the game and they are busy and they are trying, but I have reported this multiple times to support and nothing has changed....only gets worse. But thanks for the suggestion

Kk so here it is, i have let the developers know (again) that you're making waves about being ignored etc. They also have an account in here so do see what we're referring to. However, if they can't find or replicate the "bug" or only one person is reporting such an issue it makes it a rather low priority. I know you dont want to hear it but they are a small team being constantly hounded by a somewhat bigger team of content advisors all vying for something to be fixed or added on their relevant platforms.

• Kk so here it is, i have let the developers know (again) that you're making waves about being ignored etc. They also have an account in here so do see what we're referring to. However, if they can't find or replicate the "bug" or only one person is reporting such an issue it makes it a rather low priority. I know you dont want to hear it but they are a small team being constantly hounded by a somewhat bigger team of content advisors all vying for something to be fixed or added on their relevant platforms.

Thank you and I have reported it again via the "contact us" button

• I am now experience more units being dropped on calls, not just medical calls. Most recently I have dispatched HAZ MAT to Plane Crashes and Cannibus Grow Operations only to have them cancelled and then the mission wont finish until you send them back

• I am playing on a lap top....and I do not understand the censorship or changing of threads... why does it matter if there are multiple threads.... that should indicate there are multiple problems

We don't need multiple threads about the same issue. Please keep it in one thread, as indicated in my previous statement.

There is no need to argue this point, no need to have multiple active threads about the same issue. Thank you.

• I am playing on a lap top....and I do not understand the censorship or changing of threads... why does it matter if there are multiple threads.... that should indicate there are multiple problems

With alot of threads especially form the same person about the same issue it gets very annoying and doesn't draw more attention to the issue it just makes the issue harder to find on the devs part and advisors paett

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!