Ambulance Missions with lots of patients

• Ambulance generated massive patient missions has been something I've wanted to see for a very very long time. We've got all these tiny ambulance missions. During COVID we were finally given missions that paid a few dollars, which was a massive improvement, now I'm hoping that we can get something rolling with ambulance missions that generate lots of patients and/or missions that require lots of EMS personnel or different vehicles and trainings. When hazmat became a thing, I was hoping that would bring about these types of missions but it's been a very very long time and still nothing. Thank you for your time.

• Ambulance generated massive patient missions has been something I've wanted to see for a very very long time. We've got all these tiny ambulance missions. During COVID we were finally given missions that paid a few dollars, which was a massive improvement, now I'm hoping that we can get something rolling with ambulance missions that generate lots of patients and/or missions that require lots of EMS personnel or different vehicles and trainings. When hazmat became a thing, I was hoping that would bring about these types of missions but it's been a very very long time and still nothing. Thank you for your time.

I am getting missions sometimes with 13 or more patients. Things like flooding, and crane collapse, jet bridge collapse and building collapse usually generate a high number of patients

• Agree. I was just using that as an example as it is an MCI. On the US version we get larger amounts as well for full building collapses and planes down

No where near our 220 though the building collpase has a max of 10 . And the Plane down large has 25 so no where near 220 so I am not understanding your point about your missions having alot of paitents and I aggree the MCUS game could do with more larger missions with paitents

• US missions do have large patient count missions (60 or more) for things like "Tornado Touchdown in Urban Area" and some of the "Major" category missions.

I don't know what the US highest patient count is, (it is nowhere near 220 in the UK).

Some examples (counts are the maximum patient number):

* Sports Fan Brawl (Large): 45

* Carbon Monoxide Leak (Major): 100

* CBRN explosion on cruise ship: 100

* Cruise ship fire & explosion with hull breach: 85

* Cruise ship fire with explosion: 60

* Tornado touchdown in urban area: 65

* Bomb Explosion at Chemical Plant: 80

• WOW!! 220 patients!! That's crazy! I'm jealous for sure, but, to be honest, what I mainly want is something that is like maybe even 15 patients but generated by EMS building with only EMS requirements. It kind of sucks that the biggest ambulance station only generated missions are Turbulence injuries, which has been out for an extremely long time as well, and only generates up to 4 patients. I was hoping with the addition of hazmat and these tons of EMS vehicles that there would be some radiation calls that would only be Ambulance station requirements and there'd be a ton more patients. As it is, with only ambulance stations your calls are pretty monotonous and the earnings are laughable. Max you could earn from a mission with only ambulance stations is 2200 I think.

Or actually, now that I think about it, why not turbulence injury, small, medium, large, major? That'd be nice. (Some planes can hold more than 220 potential patients lol)

• At least for the US version, I can't think of many realistic scenarios where only EMS would respond for major scenarios (more than 10 patients).

Almost all responses would call for large fire or PD responses to go with it.

The hazmat, tactical and rescue ambulances are specialized yes, but nowhere in the US that I know of would send only hazmat ambulances to deal with a carbon monoxide leak for example, they just simply aren't equipped to handle that.

What sort of EMS only incidents do you think there should be?

• Generally, when an MCI is called, there will be other services involved.

For example, the mass food poisoning incident you're referring to you still have a police response for investigative purposes (might I also remind that actual food poisoning takes 6 hours up to 2 weeks, depending on the bacteria).

Fire Services tend to also be involved whenever a mass-casualty situation is declared.

• We also don’t have the upgraded hospitals to 50 beds like the UK has now

Which is something that would be needed if US missions where to have more patients

To be honest, this update is kind of useless thinking about it.

A patient is only released once every hour. Meaning if you play daily, and need those beds, at most your hospitals will only clear 24, and will always have 16 patients in them.

Much better to build a 2nd hospital with 20 beds.

• To be honest, this update is kind of useless thinking about it.

A patient is only released once every hour. Meaning if you play daily, and need those beds, at most your hospitals will only clear 24, and will always have 16 patients in them.

Much better to build a 2nd hospital with 20 beds.

Yes you do get more benefit from having more actual hospital buildings as long as you spread your patients out when you transport them.

If you have the ems chiefs or MCV automatically transporting then you would have to set a minimum beds to be left so it wouldn’t fill a single hospital

My alliance will build up to 10 hospitals at the IRL location and name them with W1 - W9 to sort off suggest different wards within that hospital

When I look at my daily summary that you get with the LSSM v3 or v4 I never treat less than 4,000 patients in a game day

• Generally, when an MCI is called, there will be other services involved.

For example, the mass food poisoning incident you're referring to you still have a police response for investigative purposes (might I also remind that actual food poisoning takes 6 hours up to 2 weeks, depending on the bacteria).

Fire Services tend to also be involved whenever a mass-casualty situation is declared.

Yup, pretty true. Makes sense that pretty much all high patient incidents have a police presence here in the US, but let's be honest, there's a little leeway on the realism aspect in the game. After all, air ambulance costs tens of thousands to patients and ambulance rides and treatment by hospital costs much much more than $575.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!