Prison Building

• It's been a while since I've built a prison, and in the meantime there was the extra cells update, and also a change to make it so that you have to click every cell one at a time.

Can this please, please, be changed! Clicking and then waiting for the page to reload 20 times is really tedious. Hospitals, you can expand beds all at once, and then add departments in 2 or 3 reloads! It's much better that way.

Also the timings on the expansions are a bit messed up.. Cell 11 takes 7 days 1 hour, weirdly.

• Scottybbooyy Are you a premium user? If I recall correctly, non-premium can only run 2 extensions per building.

So with that being said, they wouldn't be able to add a "Expand Maximum" button (unless it was a premium only feature).

I know when I expand my police stations to maximum cell or hospitals with departments, I have to go one by one as well.

• Scottybbooyy Are you a premium user? If I recall correctly, non-premium can only run 2 extensions per building.

So with that being said, they wouldn't be able to add a "Expand Maximum" button (unless it was a premium only feature).

I know when I expand my police stations to maximum cell or hospitals with departments, I have to go one by one as well.

I am premium, but that's not what I mean, I might've explained it badly.

You can still queue them all, however, with hospitals (and previously prisons), you can click all the buttons at once without reloading inbetween. However, at some point, prisons were updated so that each cell requires the previous cell, and as such have to let the page reload for the next button to show.

• out alliance chief turned off the contribution requirement "after a lot of money was contributed" so we lost it and he has not built anything else. And the things he has built he has placed an outrageous tax on them so we wont use them. We paid to have them built why should we be charged 40-50% to use them

• out alliance chief turned off the contribution requirement "after a lot of money was contributed" so we lost it and he has not built anything else. And the things he has built he has placed an outrageous tax on them so we wont use them. We paid to have them built why should we be charged 40-50% to use them

This is an internal alliance related issue and is not related to the thread.

Please speak to your alliance administration regarding issues related to your alliance.

Please keep threads on topic.

Thank you,

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!