Light Aircraft Crash HART Requirements

• Not sure whether this has been noticed by anyone else, but the requirements for Light Aircraft Crash (the version that spawns for me at least) includes 4x PRV, 4x SRV & 2x ATV Carriers. I feel as though this may be slightly excessive and wondered what others' thoughts on this were?

When compared to large airplane crash incidents it’s not right surely large airplane incidents should have more then I could understand.

• Not sure whether this has been noticed by anyone else, but the requirements for Light Aircraft Crash (the version that spawns for me at least) includes 4x PRV, 4x SRV & 2x ATV Carriers. I feel as though this may be slightly excessive and wondered what others' thoughts on this were?

I hate this ever since the devs made this change i let the missions de-spawn I hate how both my HART Teams, who are already incredibly busy get sent to this. Not even the Large aircraft off airport does spawn requiring that many HART Units I really hope they fix this. I know in real life 2 teams may be sent to a large one but not the light one and this is a game and this mission really interrupts my gameplay whenever I get it.

• That’s way too much. I want to go through and re do all the requirements of the HART missions as they added them in a really strange way with way too many variations in pay, requirement etc. honestly I fear it’s too far gone to change to a more suitable way.

It’s just having the time to do it

• That’s way too much. I want to go through and re do all the requirements of the HART missions as they added them in a really strange way with way too many variations in pay, requirement etc. honestly I fear it’s too far gone to change to a more suitable way.

It’s just having the time to do it

To be fair it wasnt too bad when originally implemented, but then there was a duplicate variation added around a month ago (c overlay) (think it was either 20th or 21st July), which then enabled the two identical HART variations to merge together and produce a double HART needed (ac overlay on the light aircraft)

The 2 prv 2 srv 1 welfare, and sometimes 1 ATV was much better.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!