Monday mission

• Todays release of multiple seizures I personally think is quite disappointing when not long ago we had prolonged seizure I personally think that the original seizure should just of been able to be expanded into the other two.

I’m not having ago just saying was a bit disappointed today.

• As a C/A for another platform i will just put my 2 cents in. Its really hard sometimes to come up with ideas every week ( and if we dont the devs do it for us) and not every mission can be some epic resources sucker either. Its not an easy job, most of us wear other hats too and have jobs and lives outside the game to boot.

I know you have heard it all before but believe it or not there's at least one platform that doesn't get any love in any capacity at all and wont be until the membership bases increases significantly.

• As a C/A for another platform i will just put my 2 cents in. Its really hard sometimes to come up with ideas every week ( and if we dont the devs do it for us) and not every mission can be some epic resources sucker either. Its not an easy job, most of us wear other hats too and have jobs and lives outside the game to boot.

I know you have heard it all before but believe it or not there's at least one platform that doesn't get any love in any capacity at all and wont be until the membership bases increases significantly.

There are about a dozen single casualty medical jobs in the mission suggestion thread, none of which are a simple repetition of last month's new mission

As previously said I’m not saying it’s not hard or the devs or anyone else don’t do there best. I was just saying how I would have personally said how I would have seen it.

• Just gonna out my 2 cents the multiple sezuire call is missing stations and is classed as a fire fighting mission (?) and since the name suggests multiple causilty would it be possible to increase it or is this misison suggesting someone having multiple sezuire in a row which imo is too similar

• Please stop complaining about new missions. Please.

I agree with the following: it being poorly implemented by the devs, as a “firefighting mission” is not acceptable. It will not have taken the devs long to set it up and they still failed. Not good, and not the first time we’ve seen this issue.

I disagree with the idea that this is a duplicate. Multiple seizures (occurring to the same patient) is a different call to a single prolonged seizure or a single regular seizure. The calls are very likely based on realism and I’d definitely not want to miss out on missions because they sound similar and one or two players don’t like that they look similar. We regularly get larger scale missions or small mission packs as well. It’s not the biggest issue in the game and we’re lucky the devs still put out regular new missions. They could quite easily say “okay no more” but they still put them out, and the content team try their best to keep a large, diverse group of players happy despite everyone wanting their own play style and experience.

TL;DR: Yea, the devs didn’t get it right 100%, but please don’t throw your toys out of the pram because it isn’t the mission you wanted. I like it, and someone else must have for it to be suggested to the devs.

• I disagree with the idea that this is a duplicate. Multiple seizures (occurring to the same patient) is a different call to a single prolonged seizure or a single regular seizure. The calls are very likely based on realism and I’d definitely not want to miss out on missions because they sound similar and one or two players don’t like that they look similar.

They'd both code as 18D2.

FWIW, the treatment algorithm (both pre- & in-hospital) is the same.

• Hi witchit

Look as previously said I’m not having ago at the devs.

As previously said I do think they do a good job in general. I was just saying I personally thought the missions could have been linked together. But after listening to feed back from your self I take that on board about the mission being separate.

• We all need to stop turning on each other.

I know my opinion wont nessasarily be appreciated but I think its worth adding.

The calls the emergency services get each day are not like how we get ingame.
    There are never 40 planes crashing per day, 4 nuclear powerstation fires.

For the police side of things, a typical day is a few domestics a few thefts and RTCs with a few possession of weapons and drug dealing mixed in. You dont have riots everyday.
    For the fire side of things, just like police RTCs doing fire prevention work. Assisting the ambulance service on occasions.
    For the ambulance side of things, you get your cardiac arrests complex medical rescues needing hart, a job where the air ambulaance might be needed.

Its not all glamourous and exciting like how missionchief spawns their missions but its decent jobs if you can make a difference.

So while its a small mission and not a mission some of the big ones. Its nice to see these smaller missions appear as that is how it works in real life.

• Dont normally agree with you but you are right about the number and type of missions generated and the difference in real life and game. I average at least 10 to 15 sink hole calls a day and most of them required multiple transports. In my 20 years in my current department I have run maybe 2 sink holes and never transported a sole from them

• Dont normally agree with you but you are right about the number and type of missions generated and the difference in real life and game. I average at least 10 to 15 sink hole calls a day and most of them required multiple transports. In my 20 years in my current department I have run maybe 2 sink holes and never transported a sole from them

How nice of you to agree :D

Yeh these major missions are nice but they are way to frequent compared to real life. So its a good thing the game is a game and not a simulator or we wont have much infactructure left haha.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!