Future updates

• Coastguard is part of the UK SAR framework alongside Mountain Rescue, Lowland Rescue and Cave Rescue.

To give an update, things are looking slightly more positive. I hope to properly work something out with the devs next week. But for this weekend it’s time to chill out

Thank u for answering my question that’s perfect.

U enjoy your weekend 👍

• Coastguard is part of the UK SAR framework alongside Mountain Rescue, Lowland Rescue and Cave Rescue.

To give an update, things are looking slightly more positive. I hope to properly work something out with the devs next week. But for this weekend it’s time to chill out

That's awesome, hopefully things continue to improve. Thanks for keeping us updated.

• It's great to see all the support, TACRfan you continue to do incredible and its evident, even though content is coming out slow for MCUK it is the quality we're all seeing.

It would be worth clarifying with the DEVs as they mention the UK SAR Framework however coastguard is an emergency service dispatched through their own control rooms so should fit the DEVs criteria.

I think it would also be worth asking where they think their audience is to suggest the forms is the minority.

Their Facebook posts don't get close to the interaction we see on here or that of the numbers within the unofficial group I set up on Facebook.

Keep up the great work.

• I will be pushing for the whole of the SAR Framework so all should end up being added (mine and cave rescue excluded at this time due to them being few and far between). I will argue this with them if they put up resistance

• When I tried to explain that players want additional services such as tow trucks and the like that support the emergency services, and that I could do a poll to see if players like the airport, I was told that the forums only represent a minority of players which I think is so disrespectful to everyone who suggests things on here, clearly Facebook players are more valued than you are.

Combine all of this with the lack of movement on both the ambulance standown bug, and the QOL pack which I am repeatedly pushing. I am starting to get the feeling that myself, and my teams voluntary services are not viewed favourably in the eyes of the devs anymore.

Hats off to you and all of the other content advisors for the work and advice that you all put in to Missionchief.
    It is unfortunate that there seems to be little traction on here with the work you do and the mismatched priorities that the Developers eseem to have with juggling all of the other MC countries and their content packs.

Even though I am an Australian player (only), you are thoroughly vocal with standing up for the UK player group and the content they deserve.

• If they go down the route of the main services because of being dispatched by a control room, then SAR and MR won’t be added. They technically aren’t emergency services. They support the emergency services but aren’t one themselves. They will be called out by the duty POLSA calling them, not by a control room. Which is why I told the devs, are you sure you want to go down that route, because if so, police and ambulance are pretty much done and fire is not far off.

I have a question for players on the forum (not that it matters clearly).

Would you like to see a more in depth airport expansion with ops, security, airside safety where things such as protestors, airport ramp safety checks, runway check missions etc can all spawn giving a lot more depth and variety, or would you like airports with just crash trucks and that’s it?

With regards to MRT.

When I had had go call them out you ask for police then mountain rescue.

A polsa is not involved in deployment of MRT eg to rescue a climber however if it was a high risk misper then a polsa might request lowland or mrt to assist.

So it might be worth stressing that.

• I think the de version has an organisation called thw.

It's a volunteer civil recovery service.

With diggers pumps engineers ect.

This is not an emergency service.

From rheir wiki page

The Bundesanstalt Technisches Hilfswerk (THW, English: Federal Agency for Technical Relief) is the federal civil protection organisation of Germany. It is controlled by the German federal government. 99% of its 79,543 members (2019) are volunteers.[2]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technisches_Hilfswerk

So they are expanding this on the de version despite it not being emergency services but won't support SAR MR HMCG Ect.

Hi tacrfan

Just wondering if u had had discussions with the devs yet this week and if they were positive.

• EMS Standown should be fixed now and I am going through the QOL pack with the devs to see what will work and what won’t. SAR will be the next update

It is still not fixed. I sent Ambulance units to several calls today such as Accident with Entrapment and Sinkhole with damage that showed patients and said patients were in the incident. the ambulances were released

• This forum relates to the UK game. US bugs are handled by a different team of people.

Thanks... Sorry, I realize it was/is UK, but I thought the statement was relating to fixes "across the board". On another note I had the pleasure of meeting a real UK Fire Chief this week at a Life Safety Summit and she was very very nice.. It was refreshing.

• Is there any feedback regarding EMS standown on the UK game. I haven't had chance to test it yet

PRV, SRV, OTL are all fine.

Ambulances leave when there's not enough patients (eg 4 patients, 5 ambulances, one ambulance leaves), so works as intended

The debatable one is, RRVs leave after patients are treated. Would be nice if we could get that changed, or made a toggle, so that we could keep them on scene of alliance missions for credits.

• PRV, SRV, OTL are all fine.

Ambulances leave when there's not enough patients (eg 4 patients, 5 ambulances, one ambulance leaves), so works as intended

The debatable one is, RRVs leave after patients are treated. Would be nice if we could get that changed, or made a toggle, so that we could keep them on scene of alliance missions for credits.

Whilst I agree that it would make sense, I feel that we've waited so long for it to be fixed that we should be happy it's done.

I'm not sure if it's doable, I'm sure it is but we've wanted it fixed for a long time, to then just go and ask for it to be changed again surely won't help with relations with the DEVs?

• Whilst I agree that it would make sense, I feel that we've waited so long for it to be fixed that we should be happy it's done.

I'm not sure if it's doable, I'm sure it is but we've wanted it fixed for a long time, to then just go and ask for it to be changed again surely won't help with relations with the DEVs?

I have to agree I think if it’s fixed then let’s look at moving on I would rather they focused on bringing out SAR or something like fire officer rankings.

As we haven’t had much in the way of updates this year and it would be good to get one.

• Whilst I agree that it would make sense, I feel that we've waited so long for it to be fixed that we should be happy it's done.

I agree, however, unfortunately the RRV canceling still makes the feature unusable for me and atleast a few others I play with. As whenever we have an RRV on an alliance call (almost always) we can't use auto EMS standdown for our own missions, as it'll pull the RRVs from the alliance missions too.

Maybe something to leave for a bit then reapproach with a 'Thanks for fixing it, but could we have a small tweak?' in a few weeks/months or something?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!