Possible POI's

• I think change the Names from type 1 to engine type 2 to brush truck and change the brush truck crew capacity to 2 to 6

Well technically a brush truck, even being called that, it still a type of truck. I know the brush trucks in my hometown are type 3 or type 4 or something like that when it comes to
    Type, so calling the type 2 and brush trucks is ultimately the same thing is what I'm trying to say. I'd just recommend naming ur type 2 as a brush. I think i addressed ur post the right way hopefully I correctly interpreted in my head what you were trying to say and went down the right path responding lol

• Like @letsgohope12 had stated I think the fly-cars are your ems supervisors. I don't see a point in having both. Maybe the calls could be changed to require them and/or the unit be changed to dub the title of supervisor and/or fly car. And then with the brush truck I just don't see the point. You have your engines. And to me the type 2 IS a brush truck- what else is the point of it? And I would really like to know actually lol it would be interesting what do y'all use them for? I just think you can use this as the brush truck that's what I've always assumed it for.

I personally do pretty much what you explained. I have fly-cars as EMS supervisors and EMS Utility Trucks and I use the type 2 as a brush truck. I don't really see a point in adding a brush truck.

• I personally do pretty much what you explained. I have fly-cars as EMS supervisors and EMS Utility Trucks and I use the type 2 as a brush truck. I don't really see a point in adding a brush truck.

I use flycars as rapid response vehicles and ambulance officers cars, it would me nice to see an ambulance rescue for use as either your utility unit or UK HART units etc.

• The whole reason it is type 1 and type 2 is so you can use the type 2 as a sort of smaller fire truck. For example, in the United States it would most commonly be used as a brush truck. However, in the United Kingdom or other places that don't have 'brush' trucks can use the type 2 as a Land Rover 4x4 or some sort. This is what is very beneficial for graphics pack. Using a United States graphics pack could make the type 2 look like a brush truck and a United Kingdom based graphics pack can personalize it to be more of a Land Rover 4x4.

• The need for an EMS Supervisor/Captain is purely for an officer role such as a battalion chief. Depending on the size of the department, they may utilize this position or they may not. If they do, they typically act as another veteran paramedic on the scene or take EMS command. I made this post with the intention of a running future type of list. This isn't a unit that is a huge factor but it would be a nice touch. To the point of a brush truck, brush trucks typically aren't a fully functional type 2 engine company. It can very from a type 4 to a type 5, or a type 7 type of rig. The whole point is to add not only realism but for the units to actually make sense. The type 2 engine in my opinion is really used for another graphic on the scene in all honesty. The only difference between the type 1 and type 2 engine is the personnel max. Since you can set your type 1 engine to only hold 3 personnel, the type 2 is null and void. It is basically already a brush truck unit in the sense. Why not just make it an actual brush truck?

• I don't see the need for an actual brush truck when you can just use the type 2 which really acts as one. It has a personal max as 3 which does imply it is not a standard engine. It is also better than being considered utility trucks. You also have to remember that a brush truck doesn't exist in some places outside of the United States which for players doing realistic setups wouldn't work. Even people in the United States that only stay in cities where there are no brush trucks (as far as I know of).

• Then if it was named a brush truck y9u could make certain calls require it

The only reason I run type 2's is for the places with the smaller fire trucks, if they were to become brush trucks then they would have more purpose, if they were to become brush trucks however I would like to see the crew upped from 3 to 6 maximum. Would this be able to attend type 1 jobs as well?

• You see that is the problem. In the States there is not a single city department that I can name (correct me if I'm wrong) that uses brush trucks. It's only for county units.

P.S. I'm not necessarily against the idea, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate here.

New York has a few and I think so does LA

I don't think that there would be a problem having brush trucks however I do think they should fulfil the duties of a type 1 and a brush truck as there is no way of zoning wildland and municipal areas, if there was then it wouldn't be much of a problem as you wouldn't get small wildfire calls in the middle of time square. They should also have up to 6 crew maximum.

Another alternative could be keeping the call requirements the way they are and adding new calls such as large wildfire etc that are spawned by POI's

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!