Mobile Air

• I remember this being talked about ever since playing this game back in 2017. The (old team) devs at the time didn't even want to include Rescue Engine because no one would by the engine or the Rescue truck because people would just buy the 1 and that's why it added as a unit you could only buy when you hit a certain level. Same conversation with the Quint unit until it finally got added. I want to say that I remember the devs saying most likely not happening due to the fact Rescue Engine Mobile Air would do the job of 3 units all in one.

• I remember this being talked about ever since playing this game back in 2017. The (old team) devs at the time didn't even want to include Rescue Engine because no one would by the engine or the Rescue truck because people would just buy the 1 and that's why it added as a unit you could only buy when you hit a certain level. Same conversation with the Quint unit until it finally got added. I want to say that I remember the devs saying most likely not happening due to the fact Rescue Engine Mobile Air would do the job of 3 units all in one.

No, it would be just a rescue or rescue with a mobile air—no rescue engine mobile air unit. Obviously, the rescue with mobile air would cost more than just the rescue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!