Mission stating need ambulances when Ambulances are on Scene

• During Hotel Fire Major and now Tornado Touchdown in Urban Area if I don't send sufficient ambulances to transport right from the start, any patients that are left after there no more amulances will not seem to transport after additional ambulances arrive on scene. For both examples, I had two EMS Chief units and two EMS Mobile Command units on scene from the start of the incident. Hotel Fire Major timed out, even after I sent over 15 ALS level ambulances to the call. Once they arrived, the mission went back to "needing ambulances." My Tornado touchdown mission now is the same state but has not timed out yet. Patient names are Cristian Y., Craolyn J., and Matias D.

Any assistance or guidance is greatly appreciated!

• During Hotel Fire Major and now Tornado Touchdown in Urban Area if I don't send sufficient ambulances to transport right from the start, any patients that are left after there no more amulances will not seem to transport after additional ambulances arrive on scene. For both examples, I had two EMS Chief units and two EMS Mobile Command units on scene from the start of the incident. Hotel Fire Major timed out, even after I sent over 15 ALS level ambulances to the call. Once they arrived, the mission went back to "needing ambulances." My Tornado touchdown mission now is the same state but has not timed out yet. Patient names are Cristian Y., Craolyn J., and Matias D.

Any assistance or guidance is greatly appreciated!

I had an incident of this occurring on one of my missions, I have reported it to the devs.

• My EMS Chiefs are set up to auto send units to the hospital, but the issue is the call isn't recognizing that an ambulance is on the call. I also have an MCI Large Trailer on scene that in the screen shots you can see has patients.

• I believe this is related to the following thread?

EMS Mass Casualty Trailer (small) having "phantom" patients

• What's actually happening is the crew cab semi/mass cassulity trailer have no treatment ability and have took the paitents but don't hand them over because they were treating them but don't have treatment capacity. The phantom paitents isn't the issue in this case as the 3 names Match up so what really needs to be fixed is too allow the trailer to work as a Flycar and issues like this won't happen, to fix it now just remove the crew cab semi and trailer and should be fixed

• I did try to remove the crew cab semi and trailer which did not help. I then identified that the patients were then moved to other units for "treatment" so I removed the two police patrol cars and one fire engine and the issue still exists. I read the other thread and I don't think the two issues are related, and even if they were, there was no resolution it seems like on that one from 2021.

Any way of bumping this up to someone by chance? Not sure where to take it from here, but if this keeps happening, it's a burden since it ties up resources.

• What's actually happening is the crew cab semi/mass cassulity trailer have no treatment ability and have took the paitents but don't hand them over because they were treating them but don't have treatment capacity. The phantom paitents isn't the issue in this case as the 3 names Match up so what really needs to be fixed is too allow the trailer to work as a Flycar and issues like this won't happen, to fix it now just remove the crew cab semi and trailer and should be fixed

The crew cab semi/mass causality trailer does have treatment ability up to 90%.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!